{Secret romance}

You work at a bar as a bar tender with Timothée. He started off as being your mentor but soon you both got really close, so when you see that he is on shift with you (which is most of the time now), you get really excited because you knew your night wasn't going to be shitty and boring. 

You got into work and tying your hair up into a low bun, you pin the loose hair back with black bobby pins "boo!" Timothée snuck up behind you, placing his hands on your shoulders making you jump, you turn around to smack his arm "what was that for?!" he scrunches his nose at you "for scaring me, I'm trying to do my hair" you check your hair in the mirror, your cheeks turn red slightly because you can see him watching you through the mirror "here" he softly says before taking the pins from your hands and pinning your hair in place. 

"Come on you two! It's going to be a busy night!" you hear your boss Monica yell from outside "coming!" you say without looking at Timothée before quickly walking out of the back room.

You weren't really sure what Timothée had in mind when he did little gestures like that; was he being friendly? Was he flirting? Or is that just who he is? Whatever it is you are always left confused for why he did what he did. You would always catch him looking your way, his stares would linger, and he would give you a small smile. You would be lying if you said you didn't like it. It made you shy, and your heart would flutter. 

"Did you get a haircut?" he questions as he gets the mixing glasses out from the fridge "just got a trim over the weekend" you give him suspicious eyes "why?" he chuckles at your question "I just noticed when I was doing your hair" he sneaks a glance at you "do you like it?" you smirk at him not thinking he would take the question serious "yeah..." he whispers before going to his side of the bar to get ready for open; you were left speechless and blushing.

As you're getting ready, Monica turns on the music. Your ears perk as a familiar song comes on 'Hypnotize' by The Notorious B.I.G; one of your favourites. Whilst you're getting ready, you start swaying to the beat and dancing. Without realising Timothée glance over to you and smiled in amusement watching you dance; he whipped his phone out of his waist apron recording you "woohoo go (y/n)!" he shouts taking you out of your own world "didn't know you got dance moves" he comments as he puts his phone away "I don't appreciate your sarcasm Chalamet" you roll your eyes "I wasn't being sarcastic!" he starts swaying his hips...or attempting to "you make it look so easy" "what can I say, I'm an expert" you laugh before getting back to work. 

The bar was packed for some reason, you wondered how all these people had the time in their lives to come out on a Monday night to drink. You internally groan as a drunk asks for another drink "sorry ma'am, I can't serve you anymore because you're drunk" you respectfully say to her, she glares at you "I AM NOT DRUNK!" she shouts at you over the music "sorry ma'am there's nothing I can do, bars policy" "bullshit!" she smashes a glass on the counter, you felt some of the glass touch your face, she was leaning over the counter, going to grab you but Monica came with security and Timothée pulls you back by the waist "shit, are you okay?" he inspects your face with concern, his eyes darts left and right checking to see if you got hurt "I'm okay, lucky me hey" you play off the situation "don't play it off like that. Next time call for me, I'm a few feet away" he picks a glass out of your hair before walking back.

"Makin me worried and shit" you hear him sigh under his breath. 

"Hey sexy lady, you, okay? I saw what happened" you turn around to be faced with a sleezy man "I'm (y/n), what can I get you" "whiskey on the rocks" he winks at you 'what is wrong with people' you roll your eyes as you wish for the guy to get up and leave. As you hand him the drink, he thought he was smooth by grabbing your hand "get your hand off me please or else I will have to ask you to leave" "I'll leave with you sexy" you took a step back "please stop or leave" "why? Am I unattractive?" he frowns at you, you didn't say anything but turn away to serve the other customers "that's the problem with you ladies, men like us give you so much attention and you reject us and wonder why you're still single" "you think we're the problem?" you scoff "yeah, y'all actin like bitches" his ignorance left you speechless "but I bet you would sleep with any man, you're such a slut" he sneers "why am I not sleeping with you then?" you click your tongue "you're a bitch that's why" you roll your eyes and ignore him.