CHAPTER: FIVE

Danielle's P.O.V. 

It was a great beautiful day for it being December. I was at the store with Aria picking up a few things for dinner and dessert. 

I was having a hard time picking if it should be Oreo pie or a cheesecake. I kept looking at the boxes till someone put something over my eyes and dragged me away. 

"MUMMMMMYYYYYYYYY" I heard my 3 year old shouting trying to get out of the cart. 

I got drag away by this person into the car or whatever he/she has me I kept swing and kicking but ended up getting slap and punch by the person. 

The person drove away from the store. What an idiot didn't even tie up my hands I pulled out my phone and called my brother but mumble for told him to be quiet and put the phone back in my pocket so he can hear the conversation while he's on the phone with the police and told him to tell Theo to go pick up Aria from the store. 

Aria's P.O.V.

I want my mummy back

I should have done something like scream when I saw the person put a cloth over my mummy's eyes. 

This is my fault that mummy got taken away from me I kept screaming till one of the workers got me out of cart and bought me in the back. Thank God that mummy still had daddy's number in her phone. I gave the worker my daddy's number, and he came and got me bought me back to Uncle Asher and auntie's Juliet's house where the police were at already. 

"Baby we need you to tell the officers what you saw to mummy ok "daddy told me calmly but I just nod my head ok and told the police everything. I got my little iPod that Uncle Asher got me and show the police the photo of mummy and I took that happen to get the bad guy in the background. 

"Honey does your mummy have a tracking so we can track her down and make sure she gets home safe?" one of the police officers ask me. 

I look at uncle Asher cause I didn't know "yes she does I made her get it turn on " Uncle Asher said to the police officers quietly and then he mumbles that he's on the phone with her but wants it quiet, so the bad guy won't know. 

Mummy come home please 

I set in my daddy's lap and just cried which made me cry myself to sleep. 

Theo's P.O.V.

Hunter and Sophie have gone way to far this time! 

I'm done with their shit!

They scared my little girl by abducting her mum right in front of her and out in public also. 

I held my sleepy girl in my arms protective "don't worry baby we will get mummy back I promise" I whisper to Aria kissing her head. 

After we get Danielle back and safe, I'm going to Sophie and dumping her sorry ass and taking her to the police station and letting them do their jobs and making sure her and her brother get what's coming their way. 

Hold onto tight Danielle baby we will get you if it's the last thing we do

I promise to get you back and safe 

I hate seeing our little girl so sad and heartbroken