CHAPTER: FOUR

Few days later

Danielle's P.O.V.

Lot of things happen Asher made me get my phone updated and get it change. Aria just turn 3 years old and is now walking. The police now about the messages that I was getting and that they have my old phone. 

Now I'm being threaten by Sophie to make her wedding or she will kill my daughter. Theo has been coming to the shop wanting to explain to me about what happen, but that slut jumps into the middle of it stops Theo by sending him a glare to shut up. 

Something is going on between those two like Theo doesn't want me to know about it. So now I'm planning their wedding. 

It has been torture from hell I just want to be done with it! 

Sophie hasn't been any help she keeps making it her own wedding adding things at the last minute. I think Theo wants to choke her. Something that him and I can agree on right now. 

Theo and I have been getting along but I can't help but feel those creepy eyes on me again and when I look behind me nobody is there. 

"I'm hating this there is something going on between Sophie and when I try to tell you she cuts me off by a glare" Theo mumble to me quietly. 

"I can tell it's like she wants me to be scared" I told him truthfully, He look at me "what do you mean by that?" he asks with question eyes, so I explain everything to him that has been going on lately with the text message and the creepy shadows that I have seen outside my brother's house. 

Then out of nowhere this guy came up to me and started choking me "she doesn't like you flirty with her man I expect you to not work together and do some of the things on your own slut or I will take you out back and kill you" he said dangerously close to my ear sucking on it. 

I felt creep out by this person and got push to the ground kicked and got my wrist broken "think of this as a warning or it could be serious" the person said walking away. 

I carefully got up from the ground holding my wrist and went back to work "hey are you ok?" Theo said with worry in his voice. 

I look at him and I was about to lie but something in me told me I couldn't, so I just came clean, and I explain to him what happen, and he had that dangerous look in his eyes. 

All I heard from him was the name Hunter

Who is Hunter!? 

"Theodore who's Hunter?" I ask him calmly 

"He's a dangerous man and he happens to be Sophie's older brother. He would do anything for like. He's supposed to be in prison for life but somehow escape and the police are still looking for him" Theo told me quietly without getting this Hunter and Sophie's attention to see that we are talking and working together again on Sophie's wedding. 

Ugh so much pink! 

It's fucking gross! 

I know I'll be seeing the color pink in my dreams for a while now!