CHAPTER: ONE

1 years ago 

Danielle's P.O.V.

I'm so excited to find out the news that Theo and I are having a baby! We have been trying to have a little babe and now the day has finally is coming I can't wait to get home of my boyfriend of 4 years to give him the surprise of his life. 

I got out of my car and went to the door excited opening it only to hear moaning. I went upstairs to hear the moaning and groaning getting louder. I open the door not believing what is in front of me. My boyfriend and my supposed to be best friend having sex *gasp* they broke away covering each other. 

Theo sent me dirty looks and got out of bed throwing his boxers back on "what is going on!?" I said through tears falling down my face. 

"Why don't you tell me why you have been cheating on me since we been together!? Was I not enough for you!? Using my money so you can be little slut and have guys fuck you when I wasn't around" he shout at me 

"Theo, I didn't cheat on yo-" I tried to say but he cut me off with his laugh "of course you did! I want you out of my house and out of my site. I'm happy with my new girlfriend I know she won't ever cheat on me like you have done" he kept shouted at me I look over at my ex best friend Sophie only to see a dirty smirk on her lips. 

"But Theo I'm pregn-" I was about to tell him the news if it wasn't for Sophie cutting me off this time. 

"Oh my gosh don't you get the message already! Theo is done with your ass he found someone way better. It's me. And honey he already asks me to marry him, and I told him yes" she said with a wider smirk on her face showing me the ring. 

I can't believe him that was my dream ring and he put it on her! 

The tears kept falling from my eyes, I grab my back and pack all the things that were mine and leaving the clothes and other things that he bought me because he said I was his one true love and that I was his queen. 

Now everything that we went through has been nothing but a lie.  

I walk out of the door with my back and took off the promise ring that he got me setting it on the table. 

The moaning started back up again, and my heart kept ripping into small little pieces. I left out the front door trying hard not to look back at the happiness that I thought we had together. 

I went to my car that I bought my senior year of high school and went to the only place that I know I felt needed and welcome to. 

My brother Asher and his wife Juliet and Juliet is now my only best friend that I have now. 

I pulled in the driveway at my brother's house got out of the car with my bag and went to the doors. I try to stop the tears, but they kept falling down my face. 

Juliet opens the door when she saw me and pulled me into a hug to which I hugged her back making my bag fall to the floor. 

"What is going on!?" Asher said coming into the room while holding my lovely niece, Penelope. He saw me and boy he didn't look to happy and if looks could kill. Theo would be 6 feet under the ground. 

Juliet pulled me more inside the house and drag me into the living room sitting me down on the couch. Asher put Penelope to bed and came back down and I explain to them about me being pregnant and finding Theo in bed with Sophie. 

"We have never liked Sophie! She couldn't be trusted and now she shows her true colors. She's a fucking hoe" Asher and Juliet said at the same time pulling me into a group hug and told me that it was alright if I wanted to cry. 

"Hun if you want you can stay here until you can find a place to live at " Juliet said hugging me

I nodded my head and cry my broken heart out till I fell asleep on Juliet's lap and my legs on Asher's lap. 

Juliet's P.O.V.

Wait till I see Sophie, I'm so punching her in that cake up makeup face of her's. Don't piss this pregnant lady off. 

Once I start, I won't be able to stop! 

Nobody hurts my bestie/sister-in-law/Godmother to Penelope and baby #2 and gets away with it

Theo you are now on my shit list 

Asher's P.O.V. 

First off, I HATE Sophie I always have! 

She can't be trusted; she's a liar and I know that she has something to do with this! She has always wanted Theo and not just for his happiness but for his money and fame. 

But how can I prove it that Sophie is lying!? 

If I see Theo, I'm punching him in the face for breaking my sister hearts and leaving her while she is pregnant.

Juliet and I were planning on telling Dani and Theo that Julis is pregnant again but now we are going to wait until tomorrow maybe but right now Danielle needs us more than anything.