"That old geezer?? God forbid.. I would have resigned by now." Snape giggled out, before he pulled some strands from his face, revealing his black eyes better.

Remus liked Snape's eyes. He actually only now got a good look at them, because back then he and his friends just kept tormenting him, which truthfully he mostly deserved. But he was glad that they were as black as the night, but instead of having stars or the moon in them he just had blackness and peace in them.

"It was Gilderoy, that fool acted just like when we're back in school.. Just that he got famous off of his little fantasy stories." Snape answered him, before grabbing Remus by the collar and pulling him towards him. "Anyways, wolfy.. Do you need something? A potion? A map? Someone to bandage you up and kiss it good, after you let that monster out?"

"You could suck my dick, you cunt." Remus told him with a smirk, but was a little shocked at his reaction. Snape was just laughing at his words, not seeming to be offended at all.

"I would do it, if you would look a little better, smartass.. But yeah you probably came to me of all people for some wolfsbane, correct?" He questioned as he stood up, wobbling a little but still holding Remus by the collar to support himself. "Sit here and I will try and brew up something."

"Doesn't it take days to brew wolfsbane??" Remus asked, while staring at Snape's back.

The man himself chugged down some water, before taking of his black cloak and revealing the black button up and matching trousers beneath. Both looked like they were made just for him, which was true after all Y/n had them tailored to fit the man.

"I am the best potions master there is!! I even helped some little witch with her animagi potion, you know?" He told him, still not completely sober. "Do you want some tea or liquor? I know that Y/n's parents bribed you with this potion, but I think liquor will get your inner pain away more easily, mate."

"You drink??" Remus asked, as he stood up, but limped a little before sitting back down again.

"Don't move, you fool.. It's clear how fucked up you got over the years. Honestly no clue how you aren't dead yet." Snape warned him, which made Remus slightly smile, even through his words were harsh the git still seemed to care for him slightly.

"At least you now have a teaching buddy your age!" He teased back, making himself comfortable and happy that he went to Snape himself, instead of having McGonagall or Dumbledore ask him to do it.

"I had Gilderoy and honestly when he was here the year began way better.. And Y/n wasn't attacked by that oafs giant chicken." The potions master of the two of them huffed out, which made Remus understand the state he was in.

"Snivel--Severus." He quickly corrected himself, after a warning look from said individual. "She isn't dead, you know? Saw her parents rush there and her father thoroughly scolding her, so you will probably see her in a month or something. Maybe in a few weeks, but you could also maybe visit her."

"She will probably be out by tomorrow, that brat never let's anything hold her back.. I just drank, because I finally had a reason to crack that fire whisky open!" Snape told him, feeling much more sober, while mixing up some random ingredients.

"What are you making?" The werewolf questioned, a little amused and also slightly turned on, because goddamn Snivellus really had to have a glow up of all people, didn't he??