Author's Note

Hey everybody,

Long time no read, huh? I am alive, I'm still thinking about all my readers out there in Wattpad land, thanks for the messages and conversations I had over the last few months, it's really meant a lot that people have reached out to me, seeing as though your girl kinda fell off the face of the earth for a while, huh?

For starters, I'm still writing and thinking of plots. I know all of my writing was lacklustre and sparse and mediocre for pretty much the entirety of 2021, I'd pop in with a few little chapters, and disappear again, and then I dropped again at the beginning of November and only now turned back up now, so let's get into the reasons why.

Firstly, in early September, I started a new job. With this, it came with a ton of learning experiences and longer hours, and multiple different types of work in several departments. For a while, my mind was just on my work and figuring out how I could be better at it. Because of that, my writing became even less focused as I spent most of my free time with friends and taking care of myself. Writing just became less and less important to me for a while, and although I frequently had several plots in my head, and I was figuring them out and trying to find a balance, Christmas appeared and I had even more responsibility on my plate.

Secondly, around a year ago, Reign was taken off the UK Netflix, so I had no real way of watching and enjoying it anymore. And, a few months ago, the YouTube channel I used for inspiration was taken down, so I have absolutely no way of remembering anything Reign related unless it's on Instagram or Tumblr. That sucks, and it's just not reasonable to buy the DVDs due to Importation issues and overall expense. Months away from it kinda just thawed my love for it, I guess, that and my love for Frary just melted away, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the show and I'll always love Frary, but I'm older now then when I first started watching it and having no way to replenish my love for the show just made it fade. Not just that, new shows and books have caught my attention, and Reign just faded into the backburner. Come mid-December, I decided to take a little break from writing and Reign to focus on other things.

Don't mistake this as a goodbye, I'm by no means done with Frary or Reign or the fandom or writing for it. I'm just trying to explain why I was gone so long. I still have so much planned, I just don't love Reign as much as I did this time last year, and I just don't have the same amount of time to write as I did even a few months ago.

I still have a ton of novels planned and in the works, as well as a few oneshots. No Frarytales for the time being, 'cause I have no way of watching anything Reign related anymore. Annoying, right? 

I'm planning on remaining on hiatus for a few more weeks, maybe another month, something like that, just until I can get time to get behind the keyboard and try and find that spark of Frary again, I hope you all understand and will be here when I come back.

Love you all,

me

:)