Random

Obito's pov, Obito does have long hair in this one, just act like he's always had long hair.

Hours later, we got done going around the village and meeting people, it was torture.  "God, I'm tired," Kakashi said, I chuckled as we started to go to his house  "hey Kashi...should I cut my hair?" I asked playing with the ends of my ponytail, my hair was a little thin but not too thin, it went down almost to my tail bone since I didn't really know how to cut my own hair in the Akatsuki "cut your hair and I cut you bloodline" Kakashi said coldly, it sent a shiver down my spine, I never knew he would say something like that and be pissed off about hair. "Well shit, that's the last time I ask you that, your so scary sometimes," I said teasingly "you're one to talk, Baka" he said "awww, did I scare someone?~ the great copy ninja of the hidden leaf?~" I got close to him and leaned on him being dramatic "shut up or you won't get any dessert I'm making," Kakashi said, my eyes twinkled 'dessert!? yay!!!' I laughed and played with his hair, it's so soft, as usual. "you're just like a child, Obito" this jerk! I am not! "says the one who's still a bottom!" I said a lot louder than expected, we got weird looks from people and I felt myself get embaressed, not as much as Kakashi though, he took my arm and ran the rest of the way home. We finally got home and I was out of breath, so was Kakashi "goddammit Obito, that was embarrassing" he said, I placed my hands on the back of my neck and started laughing, Kakashi sighed and we started on dinner. Kakashi said he was making some homemade ramen! I'm so excited! he didn't tell me what was for dessert though, the ramen was almost done, me and Kakashi started to put toppings onto the ramen, then we started to eat. 

He told me that one of his students is just like me, he loves ramen but that's all he eats, his dream is to be Hokage

He told me that one of his students is just like me, he loves ramen but that's all he eats, his dream is to be Hokage. Hokage....do I still want to be Hokage? "his name is Naruto Namikaze (naruto's real last name)" Kakashi finished, I about choked on my food "he's senseis son!?" I could hear Kakashi chuckle "yeah, aren't I lucky to have to train the knucklehead, he may be really strong but he's kinda dumb and, well, just like you." he said while putting ramen in his mouth "just like me huh? wait! I'm not dumb! and I'm very smart Bakashi!" it didn't really hurt my feelings, but it was so nice to see his smile, I sat there admiring every glimpse of him. "well, since we're done with food, I guess well get that dessert you've been dying to know about," Kakashi said standing up 'dessert!' he pulled 2 bowls out from the fridge and placed them on the table. It looked so good!

"Wow Kashi, it looks so good!" I said earning a chuckle from him, we then ate this dessert, it was so good! 

30 min later, Kakashi's pov

Obito finished his dessert within minutes, I still had half a bowl, I wasn't so fixated on the dessert so I told him he could help me finish it, he gladly agreed. We finally got done, I was kinda full, Obito on the other hand looks like he could eat it all over again, he's so weird. We decided to watch a movie, I lied down on Obito's lap and he scratched my back, I really liked to have this kind of moment with him, no one else, just peace, and no one can ruin it. I could feel myself starting to fall asleep, Obito picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bed, he tucked me in and said he would be right back, I heard him put dishes in the sink and turn of the TV, I didn't see anything because my back was facing the door side of the room, I heard Obito come in, I couldn't tell what he was doing but it sounded like he was changing clothes, I felt him come in bed and he wrapped his arms around me, I allowed myself to warm up to his touch, then I realized...he wasn't wearing a shirt, could feel him wearing pants...but no shirt. I was a blushing mess, I ignored it and went to bed "good night...Kashi" I heard Obito whisper "night," I said, and we both drifted to sleep.

A/N

Should Obito become Hokage in this depending on how far this story will go? And I recently made an announcement, in case you didn't get it I will put it in here. Thanks for reading!

Hey, I'm thinking about doing another Obikaka, would that confuse people? the story would be about Obito or Kakashi being used as an experiment for being half-animal, idk what animal yet, but then while that person was escaping from the Lab people he ran into Obito/Kakashi. I'm ganna have you guys decide whos ganna be the half-animal and who's ganna be the person who he ran into, the half-animal is going to be the bottom and the other is the top. just let me know if I should do it or not. TY