Bitch needs slapped

Kakashi's pov

I woke up to sunlight hitting my face, I could feel arms around me so I panicked at looked over, it was Obito. Then flashbacks of last night came to me and I immediately blushed and hit my face under the blankets. The arms around me started to get looser and Obito started to move "mmhn....morning bakashi" I looked up to see Obito smiling "I have a name idiot" I said, he just chuckled and started to get up, I decided to stay in bed for a little longer since I had a reason. I told Obito to get in the shower and he did, when he got out he had his close on and told me to get ready....as I started to stand up, I fell...

Obito's pov

When I saw that Kakashi fell on the floor I tried not to laugh "DAMMIT NOW IM GANNA MISS TRAINING YOU BAKA!" I started to laugh and fell to the floor. Kakashi keep trying to get up but failed and got more mad each time, at this point, I was dying. Eventually, I stopped laughing and carried him to the bathroom wrapped in the blanket not wanting anything from last night to get on my clothes, as soon as we got in there I just told in to take a bath and skip out on training "ill tell sensei that your sick (not that he ever gets sick, he got that stupid mask) or something. He just gave me a pout face which I thought was adorable. I decided to at least wait until he was done with the bath to bring him in bed to rest since he was paralyzed from the waist down. After I got him dressed and in bed, I went out for training with sensei and Rin. "Obito, your late, so is Kakashi?" Minato asked confused as to why I was here before him. "Ya, um, Kakashi is having trouble....walking..." I said with a hint of blush on my face 'dammit Obito why did you say that?!' I mentally cursed myself. I assumed neither of them knew what I was talking about so I let it go(-gasp- oh my god Elsa?!), until. "Obito, where were you last night?" Rin asked with a kinda mad and curious look. "what kind of question is that?" I asked getting a bad feeling. "I went to your house, I was going to drop some leftover ramen at your house but you went there, so I went to Kakashi's instead and I saw you guys eating dinner together. So why is Kakashi not here again?" She looked pissed and Minato got a nose bleed, I knew Rin had a crush on Kakashi but I never knew she would be pissed at someone else for "hanging out" with him. I looked at her and gave her a death stare "jealous?~" I said smirking. Before Rin could try to say something else, Minato sensei got rid of his nose bleed and said that we're going to be looking for a few lost pets. The whole day I got dirty looks from Rin, but I brushed them off. After we were done Minato sent us off, I went to Kakashi's place to see how he was doing. I didn't really feel the need to knock, so I just walked him, I went to his bedroom and saw him sleeping, but, he had that stupid mask on that I just want to burn. I went up and layed next to him and then pulled his mask down to reveal his cute face, I placed my hand on his cheek and ran my thumb along his lips and cheek, I saw that he started to wake up from the touch so I stopped but he woke up anyway. "Obito?" He said softly, and soft enough to make my heart skip a beat, I smiled and said "hey Kashi~" He looked exhausted, he groaned and closed his eyes again. I wrapped my arms around him and we both went to bed. The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon, I saw that Kakashi wasn't next to me so he would be the one cocking, how he managed to use his legs is beyond me, he still should be able to stand, he maybe could move them but they should still heal. I walked into the kitchen to see Kakashi...with that fucking mask back on him. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his right shoulder "I'm so close to burning that fucking mask" he just chuckled as he pulled it down and kissed my head while we both blushed a little. "how are you even standing?" I asked being VERY curious "don't know, they still hurt like hell but not enough to where I cant get around" I just sighed "well, we don't have training due to Sensei dealing with a pregnant wife" I said "speaking of training, how did it go yesterday" he asked, and as soon as he did, Rin came into my mind and I got pissed. "Rin needs to be bitch slapped" what I said surprised Kakashi, he knew that my crush for Rin has been over for months but I guess he didn't expect me to say something about my friend "what happened?" he asked "well, the other night when I went to your house, she went over to mine to drop some food off but saw that I wasn't there, so she went to your house instead and saw us eating dinner and hanging out, so while she was telling me this she looked pissed off that you were hanging out with me and not her, so I just pissed her off even more" Kakashi was kinda supprised but didn't say anything, its a lot easier to read his emotions with his mask.

Kakashi pov

After hearing Obito's story about training, I knew there would be problems between us and Rin, but she better know her place before coming after Obito like that or im ganna deal with her. "yup, bitch needs slapped" I said smiling at Obito as he smiled back.