Obitop

my pov because I'm "special" :D

Obito ignored Kakashi and threw him on the bed, "what the hell?!" Kakashi said right before Obito got on top of him and continued to kiss him, Kakashi then realized what was going to happen, he didn't know if he was ready or not so he tried to slowly push Obito off but Obito grabbed Kakashi's hands and placed them in one hand while using the other hand to pull up Kakashi's shirt while Kakashi gave in. His fingers slowly slid in between the creases of Kakashi's barely visible abs, Obito puts his tongue in once again. Small moans came from the smaller boy, making the top want more, Obito let go of Kakashi's wrists and started to slide his hand down to Kakashi's pants, Kakashi allowed it but put on hand on the bed sheets clenching then tightly, while the other hand was on Obito's jacket clenching that as well. Obito's tongue was searching every part of Kakashi's mouth as if he would find a treasure which made Kakashi moan more and more, eventually, Obito made it done to Kakashi's pants and moved his hand lower towards between Kakashi's legs. Once Obito touched Kakashi's dick, Kakashi let out an uncontrollable loud moan, when Obito heard it he broke the kiss and started to attack Kakashi's neck looking for his sweet spot while rubbing all around Kakashi's member. This made Kakashi very hard and moaned very loud "AHhHhhhH~ O-Obito nah~ s-sto-op~ nhm!~ I c-cant t-t-take it any-mor-re ahhhah!~" Obito didn't stop, he knew Kakashi liked it as well, he was just shy and couldn't handle the overwhelming pleasure. Obito then started to put his hand under Kakashi's pants and boxers and started to successfully touch Kakashi's member, Obito then felt that Kakashi was hard enough so he stopped everything for just a minute and looked at Kakashi. Kakashi's face was looking towards the left side of the room with saliva on the side of his mouth, and both hands clenching the bedsheets and his shirt is all the way pulled up so Obito could see Kakashi from the waist up and he blushed even more while smirking. He got off of Kakashi, Kakashi was confused so he decided to look over to see what Obito was doing "Obito...w-what are y-you doing?" Kakashi asked, but Obito just ignored him, he pulled out Kakashi's member and started to move his hand up and down. Kakashi tried to move his legs to get Obito off but nothing worked, Kakashi was to weak to take him off.