¢нαρтєя fσυя

・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚

"Ugh, I can't believe I am stuck with you!" Isabela huff, glaring at nothing as she walks ahead of Mirabel. "I can't believe it either," Mirabel muttered, thankfully that Isabela didn't hear.

"How long till we get there?" Isabela asked, glancing at her sister. "Just a few more minutes." Mirabel grumbled as she glared at the back of Isabela's head.

After a few minutes passed the two finally arrived at M/n's house. "Whoa.. His house is beautiful." Isabela complimented the treehouse in front of her. Mirabel rolled her eyes before dragging the perfectionist towards the slanted bridge that goes up to the treehouse.

Mirabel knocks on the door loud enough for someone to hear from the inside. M/n perked up from the sound, thinking it was Mirabel again knowing that she's the only one who knows where he lives which was weird.

He walked down the stairs with the small cub following right behind him. He opened the door seeing that his hunch was right. It was Mirabel once again but this time with someone. He stiffened from his spot as soon as he and Isabela made eye contact with each other.

"H..Hi again, sorry to bother you again but Abuela wanted us to invite you to the Casita to help us prepare food for next week's ceremony for Antonio. Abuela heard from the librarian that you were good at cooking, that's why she wanted to invite you." Mirabel rambled, causing Isabela to use her gift to smack Mirabel on the face with her vine.

"S..sorry and yeah that's about it." Mirabel sheepishly apologizes. M/n shrugg before nodding as if he's saying that we would come. He invites the two in the house, gesturing to the couch as if saying to make themselves at home as he prepares for tea and him to get ready for the day.

"He doesn't talk much huh?" Mirabel chuckled, looking at her sister for agreement. "seems like it." Isabela muttered, looking around the living room.

"Hey take a look at this," She heard Mirabel say, causing her to look at Mirabel. In her hand was a worn out book from the library, seeing the tag of the library is still there. It seems that it has been continuously borrowed and read. "Huh it seems that he likes this novel called fσявι∂∂єи ℓσνє тσ αи єтєяиαℓ ℓσνє, he has good taste." Mirabel approved, nodding as she looked at the book in her hand.

Isabela grabs the book from her hand, gently caressing the worn-out spine and cover of the book. She knew she had to be careful with how fragile the book looks and she’s scared that she might tore the cover of how worn out it is.

“That’s fσявι∂∂єи ℓσνє тσ αи єтєяиαℓ ℓσνє, It's a good book I recommend you to read that. There’s more in the village’s library but the librarian gave me this for how much I use it.” M/n said, after he got out of his room. The most words he says for a while.

Isabela looks up to see M/n in a new outfit causing her to blush at how good he looks. “Oh.. um I apologize for touching your stuff. I didn’t mean to intrude.” Isabela stuttered, putting the book down gently back to the table.

M/n wave it off that it's ok, he beckons the two to leave and the two oblige. He locked the door and began to walk in front of them to a different direction the two walked to. “Where are we going?” Mirabel asks, noticing the unfamiliar path they were going.

“Shortcut.”

M/n led them back to the Village which was a lot quicker than the other path. "Woah.. I never knew it was this close to the river!" Mirabel awed. M/n smile and nod, as he walks beside them, most likely right beside Isabela, who blushed at the close proximity of the two.

They all arrive back at Casita where Abuela Alma was waiting on the front with a smile on her face as she greeted M/n and welcomed him to the Casita. "Welcome to Casa de Madrigal!" 

・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚