¢нαρтєя тωσ

・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚

M/n had arrived back to his home and put the basket on the table, taking out the things he bought at the market. He sat down on his couch, blushing as he remembered seeing Isabela with her beautiful lilac dress.

He jolted up from his position when he heard a knock on his door which confused him, seeing as no one would dare to come through the woods to his house. He walks over to open the door which reveals Mirabel Madrigal, one of the Madrigals that doesn't have power like her family does.

"Uh.. Hi! Sorry if I uh.. disturb you or anything like that," Mirabel stuttered out, squirming where she stands feeling shy all of the sudden at his staring.

"We uh.. Wanted to invite you for Antonio's Gift Ceremony next week, only if you want to though!" Mirabel exclaimed, rubbing her right arm. M/n hummed and nodded in response to her invitation.

"cool! I'll uh.. See you next week!" She awkwardly said, turning around to walk back to the town. M/n chuckled as he closed the door behind him.

A meow was heard and he looked down to see the white cub, pawing on his leg with its small paws. "Hello darling," He cooed, lightly coughing since he hasn't spoken in a while.

The small cub purred as she cuddled on his chest, liking the heat radiating from the male. 'cute,' He thought and he let the small cub sleep in his arms. He hummed as he walked to his room, putting the cub gently on his bed so as not to wake her up, before going back to the kitchen to cook himself lunch.

Meanwhile with Isabela. She walks around the Casita, waving her arms to make the flowers bloom once again. "Isabela! Be a dear and help us set the table? Mariano and his Mother will be here soon!" Abuela Alma said to the girl, who let out a fake smile and walked over to the kitchen to help her Tia Julieta and Tio Agustín set up the table.

Mirabel watches with furrowed brows, seeing the smug smile Isabela gave her when she passed by and internally rolled her eyes. "I heard you invited M/n to the Ceremony," Dolores said to Mirabel, which caught Isabela's attention.

"Oh! Yeah Abuela said that she wanted to invite M/n after she noticed people staring at him whenever he visited the town." Mirabel said to Dolores, grabbing a glass cup in the cupboard and walking to the dinner table to put it in order.

", It was that guy that had long dark hair and yellow eyes? I heard some people say he's some kind of delincuente seeing the tattoo on his arm." Dolores whispered to Mirabel's ears.

"Are you guys talking about M/n?" Luisa asked the two, after she finished carrying the potted plants away. "" both Dolores and Mirabel said at the same time.

"Oh that chico, He once helped me lead me to where to put the church last week because there were so many donkeys that escaped again." She uttered, leaning on the pillars as she told the story.

"He seems nice enough though, I don't get why the people see him as a delincuente," She said before leaving, when she heard Abuela calling for her.

Dolores and Mirabel look at each other before shrugging as they continue to do what they need to do. Isabela looks at where her little sister and cousin once stood, with a blush on her face, finally glad that she managed to hear something about the male she's crushing on.

Only then does she realize that she will soon be betrothed to Mariano, because of Abuela saying that they are perfect for each other. Isabela always wanted to talk to him ever since she saw him at the market for the first time. Him smiling at her before leaving the town.

But she knew that them being together would put a stain on Madrigal's name as Abuela Alma says. She didn't even want to be with Mariano in the first place, but she needed to for the family.

Living as a perfect model to the family, there shouldn't be flaws to what she does or be with. It needs to be perfect, like Abuela wanted her to be.

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

An hour had passed and the Madrigal family had finally finished setting everything up for the Guzmán family's visit. "Isabela! Your boyfriend is here~" Camilo said, shifting into Mariano and flexing his muscles.

Isabela rolled her eyes at his teasing before smiling as the two family members arrived at the Casita. "Mariano! Señora Guzmán welcome to Casa Madrigal," Abuela Alma greeted the two, putting her hand on Isabela's back as she guided her towards the two guests.

Mariano smiled at Isabela, kissing the back of her hand in which Isabela fakely smiled at. "It's good to see you again mi amor," Mariano said.

Isabela smiled, feeling slightly uncomfortable but shake off the feeling. "it's nice to see you again too,"

"come! Lunch has already been prepared!" Abuela announced to her family before walking with Señora Guzmán to the dining room.

・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚・*:..。o♬*゚