Chapter 3: He's Not Him

"I love you but you made me feel disgusted."

Diana told him with a cold tone. Her expression made it more terrifying.

Claude didn't know why, but at the moment Diana told him those words. He suddenly became uncomfortable. His eyes became colder because of this unwanted feeling.

His Jeweled eyes glowed while looking at the bizarre woman who slapped him.

How dare this wench slap him? The Emperor? No one was allowed to raise their hands at him. In this place, he is the ruler. Everyone who dares to fight him should die. This woman is no exception.

Be angry.

Kill her.

Kill the wench with her daughter.

You should've done that a while ago.

Why did you stop the executioner from killing them?

THE WENCH POISONED YOUR DAUGHTER!

Without a word. Claude grabbed Diana's waist before lifting her body on his shoulder. The woman did not have a chance to talk. Especially when Claude placed magic in her which binded in her body. She can't move anymore.

"What are you doing?" Diana asked him nervously when she recovered. "DAMN IT CLAUDE! PUT ME DOWN!" She shouted while trying to struggle with her body. However, the man didn't listen to her. "BASTARD! FCK! FCK YOU! PUT ME DOWN!"

Claude stopped for a while before looking at Athanasia who was laying in her bed. He doesn't feel anything about his daughter. Instead, he felt hatred because of the uncomfortable feeling that he feels when he sees her.

The Emperor raised her hand and pointed it at Athanasia. "I will kill her if you don't want to comply with me," he said coldly to Diana. "I don't care if she dies today. She poisoned my daughter, but you don't want to happen, correct?"

Diana's eyes widened when blue sparks appeared in Claude's hand. Her body shakes in anger and fear for her daughter. She gritted her teeth. "You're evil. How could you do that to your daughter?" She asked him in anger. "She's also your daughter! What happened to you?!"

BANG!

Diana flinched when magic escaped from Claude's palm. That attack created a big crack on the wall that was near at Athanasia's bed. Her eyes went wide when another spark appeared in Claude's hand. This time it was really pointed in Athanasia.

If he attacks Athanasia with his magic.

It will surely kill her.

"I only consider Jennette as my daughter," He coldly told her. "I don't have a daughter to a wench."

FCKING BASTARD!

"Stop..." Diana could only utter before closing her eyes. "Please, don't hurt her," She said softly when she realized that Claude was really serious about it. The only thing that she could do is to comply with him. "I'll comply."

She can't fight him.

And Claude is serious about killing Athanasia.

This is not her Claude.

The mana in Claude's hand disappeared. Diana took a deep breath in relief while looking in Athanasia's direction. As long as there is Lily beside Athanasia, she'll be all right. Diana shuts her eyes when she felt that Claude began to walk away.

She knows that this is not the Dimension of the Athanasia and Claude that she met. Instead, this is the dimension of her book, which is 'The Lovely Princess' that she wrote. She also realized that the Claude in her story is nothing but A COMPLETE TRASH!

She failed as an author.

However, she's still wondering what makes this Dimension so different from the other one. How could this Claude be evil to his daughter? Why is he so cruel?

The answer is black magic.

But Diana doesn't know about this fact. Even if she knows, the anger and hatred in her heart for this Claude won't disappear. It wasn't an excuse to hurt Athanasia, if he is angry at Diana, He should not pour it on Athanasia!

'I guess the Claude in my Story did not actually love Diana.'

"Where are we going?" Diana asked coldly to Claude. The Emperor did not answer her which made her frown. There was anxiety creeping in her heart. She's worried for her daughter.

A light suddenly appeared on the ground which made Diana dizzy. "Bullsh*t," Diana mumbled. For the ninth time, another curse escaped from her mouth. They teleported into a familiar place. Her eyes went wide. "What..."

Although there was a lot of destroyed stuff and alcohol bottles in this place. Diana will recognize Claude's room.

What are they doing in this place?

The magic that binds in Diana's body disappeared when Claude dropped her at the Bed. It was a good thing that the bed was soft or else, her butt and back would hurt because Claude didn't even drop her properly.

"What are we doing here?" Diana asked angrily before looking at Claude who sat in the settee. Diana gritted her teeth when Claude did not answer her. He just stared at her from the distance with his cold eyes.

IF HE DARED TO DO SOMETHING STRANGE, SHE'LL KILL HIM.

"Undress."

"FCK YOU!"