5 | superior and inferior

Umumum im so sorry i really dont know what im supposed to say now because i havent updated this story since idkim so sorry ushaakwkjwjw the thing is that i had no motivation or had no idea what to do next so i just left the story for awhile later on a few weeks later i was reaaaallly bored so i wanted to continue the story but again, i had no idea so i left it again💀 i just kept leaving the story until i ended up deleting wattpad ahahhajwjwjw im sooo sorrry ill try to make this chapter loonng if i can😕

2 Days After

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian just eating in the cafeteria, together and just the two of them, as usual, Wei Ying teasing Lan Wangji, just a noooooormal day. The rest of the day is just simple, very simple and boring, Wangji listens in class, Xian sleeping.. literally their usual day together, but when Lan Zhan had to go to practice..   "Hanguang Jun, you brought that boyfriend of yours again?" Wangji's friend, Yue said. "He isn't Wangji-Xiong's boyfriend! H..he doesn't like men!" Wei Wuxian honestly wanted to get out of there, seeing that 'Pick-Me-Boy's' Face.. "Lan Zhan, just go and practice already, I'm waiting." Wangji nodded and went to practice, normal practice of volleyball, but Wei Ying kept getting hit in the face somehow, "Can you stop hitting me in the fucking face?! You have hit my face so much times I realized that you are doing it on purpose you bitch!" And.. Wei Ying lost it. "I never knew this 'boyfriend' of yours had the guts to say that." Yue said, in a teasing tone. "You! You dare call me a bitch?! Do you know who is your superior?! Its me!" said 'Pick me boy"

Wei Ying thought, Aren't I this bitches superior? Hes a damn Junior.. The hell is he on? "Yes, I know who my superior is, and Its not you, because I am your superior." Lan Zhan couldn't help but just stare at how humiliated 'Pick me boy' was. "...I'm telling my mom!" 'Pick me boy' ran away, crying. "Ha ha ha! Look at his face, HE is my superior? Theres no way somebody as short as him can be my superior!" He said while laughing, but his smile fades away as Lan Zhan steps near to Xian, Wei Ying felt embarrassed after seeing Lan Zhan's big, tall and.. hotter figure beside him. "Alright.. I won't bully him anymore, lets go now, practice done!" As Wangji was about to say something, Wei Ying pulled Wangji's hand with all his force and successfully pulled Lan Zhan out of the court. "You really.. are tall!" Lan Zhan laughed, ending it with a soft smile, "Lets go on a date today." Wei Ying's happy face faded to a flustered face, "Date?!"

-
-
-
-

"Oooooh, pretty cool spot, Lan Zhan, I can see the stars!" The two went stargazing. "You always choose romantic places when we're going on a 'date', why is that?" Wei Ying laughed, "I just found it, calming and a place where I'd like to spend my time here reading a book or with someone I want to be with." Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan when he said the last sentence, "You said.. 'Someone I want to be with'?"

"Yea.." said Wangji, "I want to be with you." He continued, "Aren't you always with me? Since we live together." Lan Zhan smiled. "I'm grateful I'm always with you, Wei Ying." Wei Ying blushed, "D..don't say it like that!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed, "Okay, okay." And they continued stargazing. How romantic, just laying down with your soulmate and stars shining bright, It felt like a dream for Wei Ying, "Lan Zhan."

-
-
-
-

"Yes?"
     "If i told you.. I liked someone, what would you respond with?" Silence... "Congratulations."
    "You would congratulate me? Why?"
"Because even if your heart is longing for other people, I'd still be happy for you, because I love you." Thats what Wangji wanted to say, but his response was.. "Because I'm happy for you, thats all.
   "..." Wei Ying didn't know what to say so he switched the topic, "Do you like someone, Er-Gege?"
   "Why are you asking such a thing?"
  "I just wanna know, thats all."
"I do" whaaaaaaaaaat????? "I'm interested in someone." Wei Ying suddenly felt his heart ache, butterflies? No.. that couldn't be.. "You are interested in someone, huh." Lan Zhan nodded, "Do.. you have any idea?"
   "Any idea of what??"
  "Of who do I like, do you have any?"
"..." Wei Ying was actually starting to get curious. "Jiang Cheng?" Lan Zhan shook his head. "Nie-Xiong?" Lan Zhan shook his head, again, "Wen Qing?" Lan Zhan again, said no. "..." Wei Ying thought of someone! "Mianmian!" Lan Zhan's face was sad. "No?" Lan Zhan sighed, "You probably won't find out, Its not any of those people."
   "Aiyo, Lan Zhan, so unfair! Give me hints.."
"Okay."

"black hair.. purple eyes, really bright smile, a fun person, this person is a lot like you."
"A lot like me?" Wei Ying really had no clue who it was. That was literally all he knew.. Until he got an idea! "MO XUANYU!"
  "Right?! Mo Xuanyu has black hair, purple eyes, sorta fun person and hes scared of dogs! ITS MO XUAN YU!" Lan Zhan felt dissatisfied, "No.. no.. good try, but Its not- him." Wei Ying sighed, "Damn, I wonder who stole your heart." How lucky of them to steal it.