"I need to get out." The prince whispered to himself.  If he would ever face anyone again he had to.  He also needed to go over to the forest.  It would surely make him feel better.

It had been over two months that Prince Niderudion last seen her and now he was in a kingdom he never dared think his feet would take him.  Though his mother was the one who suggested it and when she asked her friend, she offered them a place.

The perfect thing for him was that no one socialized with him.  Just how he liked it.  Though, suppose it was bad for him to be cooped up and locked away in a cage forever, his energy would worsen.

A prince wanted to get out of the room, but two things stopped him: his hesitation and the light.  He needed something to helped him; a sign, a notice, or anything from them.  He wanted to know what is happening.

Is his kingdom alright?

Were they failing or succeeding?

Have the reedins done something loathsome to his kingdom or are they starting to change their ways and let both him and his sister be the heir to the throne?

Those questions remained unanswered...for now.

The room, well it is his room now,  is supposedly the darkest room in this castle.  He has to use extra magic to make it suitable.

Get this, the prince has to use a luminescence orb. It annoyed him that he had to waste some of it because he was in a kingdom like this. That thing is precious to him especially since his beloved Princess, Narissa gave it to him.

It filled the room with his kingdom's precious moon and luminescence light.  He sighed, hoping he could last a few years on that one orb.  If he couldn't... well it would be best not to think what would happen if he couldn't.

The orbs are rare. Before Naricelissa's brother became a knight, Nakosir and her would fight darkened ones and reedins. They took out several of the enemies of Esperon with their famous destructive moves. Left in their place of remains were blood and orbs.

        Niderudion remembered being told about the orbs.  Many orbs were different and represented several things.  Some orbs represented each of the kingdoms.  One orb was filled with darkness and could turn a single soul making them be filled with utter despair which could also turn their heart into darkness. It could also represent the Venom Phantom kingdom.
        Another shined bright as the deadly sun, it came from the Narvidia Magic Kingdom. Others were pure blue moon luminescence. Some were filled with elements. Others were filled with liquids, probably representing the Dizira Kingdom.
          If you listened closely to one, a lullaby flowed within it. That represented the Sirenzania Kingdom.

The prince recalled to that time when he was with Naricelissa and how the small silver orb always reminded Naricelissa of herself.  She could always see visions and memories in it.  She could not even now figure out what kingdom it was suppose to represent.
       Neither could he.  The last orb was oval.  It was blue and green. It had almost landmarks on it. Those two were the ones that remained mysteries, but there was one thing for sure. The orbs have the secrets to the kingdoms and the reedins were where they get them.

The only irksome part of all of this besides being away from his precious twin is having to deal with the noise from the halls. The prince shook his head and groaned.  Darn were they loud and obnoxious.  Extremely early at the hour of nine, the princess's chattering fills the halls.
         Sometimes she is complaining, sometimes she is being assisted with her knight who makes the prince's gut shutter from his voice.  Niderudion still couldn't forgive him for what he did to Novaliera.