ᴀ x ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀᴏᴜs x ʜᴀᴡᴋ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Running through the woods, the three were at an equal speed and they had noticed that the girl from before was following them.

'What should we do about her?',Gon asked.

Looking through the trees, they could see glimpses of her figure as she ran and Killua rolled his eyes, shaking his head in agitation.

'Just ignore her. We'll have a chance to ditch her once the bandits show up'

Shock covering her face, Valentine's eyes snapped in Killua's direction and they widened slightly, concern flashing within them.

Noticing her gaze, the silverette turned her way and seeing the concerned expression on her face, caused Killua to furrow his eyebrows slightly as he frowned.

'What?',The silverette questioned.

He was curious as to why she was looking at him like that.

"Isn't that a bit rude?",Valentine questioned and a deep frown pulled at her lips as she furrowed her eyebrows in concern,"Just leaving her for bandits?"

Confused by what she was trying to say, Killua fully looked towards Valentine and furrowed his eyebrows as he frowned at the blonde girl.

'What are you taking about?',The silverette asked,'She passed, right?'

Coming up upon a fallen over tree, the three immediately jumped over it and as soon as she had landed on her feet, Valentine instantly began to run once more.

'So, she's got strong Nen abilities',Killua stated,'She can escape if it gets rough'

Stars shone as sugar spilt over black marble, glistening in the sun. The night sky was such a welcome sight, appearing like magic at each sunset, promising to return as she faded in dawn's first light.

The moon, a glowing yellowy white, loomed large, surrounded by an celestial glow.

The moon was a warm milky glow in the sky, the sight itself bringing comfort to anyone who had gazed upon it and it were as if the stars around it were scattered tears that the large celestial object cried each night.

The loud snap of the cracking of sticks and the rolling of stones that were kicked away echoed throughout the night as the three children ran as fast as their feet could carry them.