Chapter 6: Mr. Principal

Start from the beginning

"Greetings. Please, sit down" he smiled, pointing at the two chairs positioned in front of the desk. I nodded, basically dragging Jeff inside the room. Karasuma was right behind us, when...

"Your presence won't be needed, Mr. Karasuma. You may leave. I won't take much of their time, do not worry" The said teacher only nodded, looking at us before leaving the office. Meanwhile, me and Jeff went to sit down,  ready for whatever this creep wanted to say.

Irina was right.

He did give off an odd vibe. It made us alert.

"Welcome, please let me introduce myself, even though I am certain you already know my name. I am Gakuho Asano, the principal of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool" he stated, again with a smile, waiting for our response.

I forced on a slight smile.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Asano. My name is Scarlet O'Rivers" I introduced myself, giving a side eye to the male next to me. He got the hint and sighed, looking up at the principal.

"Jeff Woods" he said, gritting his teeth ever so slightly.

The principal eyed his actions, the uneasy smile still present on his features.

''It's a pleasure meeting you too. Now, I believe you are aware of the basics of your situation and I am aware that I need to sign you into the system as my employees. All I'll need is some information about you two'' his eye trailed towards the computer screen.

He started to type, asking us some small questions, for example, our age.

''Now I know that your accupation isn't....of the normal kind, so I'll be kind enough to come up with something on my own'' his eyes closed as a wide smile appeared on his face.

'Is he expecting our praise or something?'

''Don't expect we bow and lick your shoes clean for this, smartass'' the male next to me mumbled irritaded, which went by noticed.

''Now now, let's forget the attitude. It is true that you will only be with class 3E, however you'll still be portrayed as my employees, and I won't stand any disorderly conduct. Are we clear?''

His eyes stared right at Jeff with a commanding vibe. The smile present, seemed to be just plastered on his face as a facade of the real personality underneath.

A manipulator, a puppeteer;  strings set all around this god forsaken school. 

This. This is the look we heard about. It left no room for disagreeing; to literally anyone but us. You could say we were used to much worse in this regard. Of course, our boss sometimes unfortunately follows on his warnings. And when he does? 

Oh boy 

Jeffs eyes made contact with the principals, glaring at his remark. An unspoken challenge. Looking between the two, the room changed atmosphere again; from the principal.

My eyes widened ever so slightly, watching the man sitting behind the desk.

Bloodlust?

It felt different, and yet similar to ours.

Jeff of course didn't  wait with a reply, noticing the change. The principal was showing of his true colours as a proud peacock boasting with his feathers. I can only assume the students here, even the staff, drops to their knees just by that glance of his. He wasn't used to not being in command. Maybe he thought a simple look, a smile and a word would work on us?