Chapter 6: Accumulating Virtuous Deeds

Tian Ruidong watched Hua Liuli enter the hall with a stunned stare. He heard Hua Changkong's dry cough, and then quickly recovered, and paid a salute to Hua Liuli.

Hua Liuli made a gesture to return the salute, Tian Ruidong quickly waved his hand and said: "Don't dare to receive the County Princess's salute, may your honored self be seated."

He may struck with thunderous lightning if he let such a weak woman get back his courtesy.

Hearing that Tian Ruidong didn't need to return the salute, Hua Liuli didn't hesitate to turn around and sit down, covering her chest from time to time, coughing twice, making Tian Ruidong so scared that he didn't dare to breathe too hard, fearing that he would blow her away.

When he came, he was still angry, but when he actually faced the County Princess , his anger was gone, but he was a little helpless: "The previous day disturbed the County Princess, and this subordinate was very uneasy in his heart. Today this subordinate specially asked the County Princess for forgiveness."

"Tian Gongzi* is too polite." Hua Liuli's tone was weak. "It was my courage that was too small. It has nothing to do with you. Tian Gongzi does not need to blame himself."
*Gongzi 公子 - official's son, son of a nobility.

Hearing this, Tian Ruidong was a little touched. Both his grandfather and his father felt that everything was his fault. Instead, it was the victim, County Princess Hua, who felt that the fault was not in him. What a kind little fairy!

The more the other party said this, the more embarrassed he was. To think that he was reluctant to come to apologize, Tian Ruidong was ashamed.

Such a gentle and kind girl must be a fairy girl in heaven.

Hua Liuli listened to Tian Ruidong's various confessions with a smile, and she even thoughtfully asked the maid to replace Tian Ruidong's cup of hot tea.

When the other party was almost done, Hua Liuli had her eyelids drooping down, and her beautiful eyebrows were like soft moonlight. Others could not help but indulge in it: "Tian Tongzi* does not take it to heart, I don't blame you."
*Tongzi 童子 - boy, basically like "Young Noble" or "Young Master."

Hearing that the County Princess Hua did not blame himself, Tian Ruidong was very moved, and then presented the prepared gift list.

Hua Liuli put the gift list on the coffee table: "Tian Gongzi is too kind."

The female officer who came with Tian Ruidong was the stewardess in the palace of the Her Highness Xuan Fei. She had not spoken a word ever since she entered the door with Tian Ruidong.

She lowered her eyes halfway, keeping the position of a humble person, but the afterglow of her eyes looked at Hua Liuli from head to toe. After Hua Liuli received the gift from the Tian Fu, the female officer took out the invitation that she had already prepared.

This is an invitation written by Xian Fei herself, and the printing on the paper exudes a slight fragrance.

"The plum blossoms in the palace are blooming. Xian Fei Niangniang is worried that the County Princess is not used to entering the capital and wants to invite your honored self into the palace to enjoy the flowers." The female officer gave a grand salute, "May the County Princess do the honor of enjoying the flower banquet with Her Highness."

The imperial consort invited her to participate in small group activities, and Hua Liuli was not surprised. There are rumors about Ying Wang all over the capital, and the source of all rumors involves her.

If she rejects the invitation of the imperial consort, the rumours about Ying Wang in the capital will intensify, which will have a great influence on the future criticism for the eldest prince.