•chapter 39•

Börja om från början

"But—" before Nandini could say anything Naina hangs up, Nandini looks up at manik with a tensed look.

"Kya hua Nandini? What did Naina say?" Manik asks her

"Pata nahi manik, even I think something is wrong. Naina kabhi mere saamne jooth nahi bol paati, she always stutters and that's what she was doing right now" Nandini explains him the situation

"Fuck, and none of them are telling us and this fucking karan too he's not picking up" manik gets angry, he stands up and kicks the chair.

"Manik it's okay, I will call Naina again and try to get the truth out" Nandini says, manik nods.

She calls up Naina again but she too stops picking up her calls which was getting Nandini annoyed now.

"Naina is not picking up now, let me try myrah" she says and now proceeds to call myrah who actually picks it up.

"Myrah khabardar jo tune mera phone kaata hai and whatever I ask you better tell me the truth warna tujhe waha aa kar main dekh lungi" Nandini threatens her, manik was so proud of her.

"Nandini I was just about to call you, there's a problem and I need to tell you" myrah says, Nandini gets worried now

"Haan bata myrah what's the problem?" Nandini asks, manik goes closer to her hearing her.

"Nandini sahin got out of jail I don't know how but his guys managed to get him out" myrah tells her

"What?! Sahin got out of jail?!" Nandini shouts on the phone, manik gets shocked hearing that.

"Yes he did, that's not even a big problem the bigger problem is that Ahana is missing! We are all looking for her but—" Nandini gets shocked hearing that, she looks at manik with her mouth wide open she didn't even know how to tell him because she knew manik would get really worried and angry.

"Nandini...Nandini tell me what did myrah say?" Manik holds her shoulders questioning her

Nandini gulps and ends the call looking at manik she knew she had to calm him down because the fact that sahin is out of jail and at the same time Ahana is missing is something even bigger.

"M-manik myrah said sahin got out of jail and Ahana is missing but everyone's trying to find her I don't know what's going on mujhe Ahana ke liye bohot darr lag raha hai" Nandini looks up at him

"WHAT? AHANA IS MISSING? How the fuck is she missing? Like did she just disappear or what and where is karan I told him to be with her at all times" manik gets angry, Nandini holds his hand

"Manik calm down, hum abhi wapas jaate hai nothing will happen to Ahana just calm down" Nandini tries to calm him down rubbing his hands

"How the fuck can I calm down Nandini? She's my sister and she's pregnant too and you know sahin that fucking bastard he can do anything" manik scoffs in anger.

"Nothing will happen, main abhi next flight ki tickets book karti hu" she says and goes to book the tickets which she manages to, the next flight was in 4 hours which meant they only had 1 hour left to get to the airport.

Both of them quickly pack everything and it was easier for them as there was only a few of their stuff out.

Before leaving manik holds Nandini's hand and stops her "I'm sorry Nandini, this was supposed to be a peaceful trip just you and me without any problems but—"

"Pagal ho kya, nothing is important to me than you and our family not even this trip. Ahana means a lot of me and finding her right now is more important to me let's go" Nandini gives him a soft smile

Manik looks at her thinking what did he do to deserve such an understanding life partner, he considered himself so lucky here and she was ready to leave her honeymoon for him.

Both of them reached the airport and completed all the formalities, Nandini kept manik calmed throughout. The plane departed soon, Nandini and manik both hoped everything would be sorted by the time they get there or if not the situation doesn't get worse.

————

8 and a half hours later, they arrived back at the Indian airport. There was more further formalities to complete before they could leave the airport.

They left the airport, manik had called one of his guy who came with the car. Nandini had called up myrah asking where they were at the moment to which they replied the hospital so manik took his car in to that direction.

Both of them were hell worried now, all the bad thoughts were coming in their mind right now.

They rushed inside and saw karan and Aditya standing there, Aditya was in his police uniform. Both of them saw Nandini and manik getting surprised.

"Manik Nandini?" Aditya eyes them, karan gets shocked seeing them

"WHERE THE FUCK IS AHANA?!" Manik rages over to karan

Nandini looks at Aditya trying to catch his gaze but he was just looking down.

"She's in that room, doctors are checking her" karan replies pointing towards one of the rooms.

"Why? What happened to her?" She gets worried

Karan could not even eye manik, Nandini shakes her head and rushes towards the room where Ahana was kept in. She opens the door and sees Ahana on the bed unconscious surrounded by myrah and Naina. There was a doctor checking her as well. Manik was not allowed to go in right now.

"Ahana" Nandini rushes to her and holds her hand, everyone gets surprised seeing Nandini there as they had no idea they were coming back like that.

"Nandini—"

"Myrah, Naina what happened to her?" Nandini cuts them off asking them with all seriousness

"Uhm" both of hesitated to speak

The doctor looks at Nandini and takes a deep breath "I'm sorry, she just had a miscarriage" the doctor says, Nandini puts her hands over her mouth covering them bringing out a shocked expression.

"What?! What do you mean miscarriage? Hum toh Ahana ka acche se khayal rakh rahe the there's no way she can have a miscarriage" Nandini says

"It's not because of that, did something happen today? Looks like she for a major shock from something and due to the stress she lost her baby" the doctor tells her

"I-I don't know" Nandini looks down confused "Naina myrah will you guys please tell me what is happening?!" Nandini shoots her head up at them asking, she was getting angry now as they were silent still.

"I'm prescribing these medicines, she will feel weakness for some time. Please take good care of her mental health as well as physical, she will need to stay here for a few days so we can just keep monitoring her" the doctor advices, she stands up and leaves the room.

Nandini looks at Ahana who was laying down, she still hadn't gained consciousness. Manik, karan and Aditya walk in as soon as the doctor leaves.

Manik walks over to Ahana, he goes soft seeing Ahana like that. The doctor had told him about his miscarriage which broke his heart.

"I'm sorry manik" karan look at him, manik looks at Ahana not reacting.

"I tried my best, trust me but sahin—" karan takes a deep breath, he could not complete his sentence. Nandini realises from karan that this is all because of sahin yet she still did not know the full story, she looks up at manik who clearly looked disturbed.

Manik was about to turn around and leave but Nandini stops him calling him out "manik!"

He stops hearing her voice "don't walk away this time, Ahana needs you"

———————————————————

Author: well that turned from romantic sweet to something sad and shocking! I'm sorry if you guys wanted more chapters of manik and Nandini I promise there are some few that I will squeeze in but for now gear up twists and turns in this story! Stay tuned!

Don't forget to vote and comment!