"Then let them come."

.

.

.

Sitting in a cafeteria drinking his coffee was Damon. Who was busy in his own thought. The bags under eyes tells he didn't get enough sleep in the last few days. Things were little tricky here. It's been three days since Stefano woke and since Pearl came back. The docters said Stefano was fine but he need to be in the hospital for observation for a week. Only two people are allowed to stay with him so they stay one by one. They all are staying in Pearl's penthouse in the downtown as Alessandro reasoned it's quite risky for them to come to his home. And a part of that reason was his niece.

It's been three days and they only Know that Pearl was in Gyebangsan, a mountain in South korea. Well they have might not looked at all the places. Who could have think that Pearl was living in mountains though in South korea. That guy sure knows how to hide well. He said nothing much and nobody dared asking him anything. They think it's best they don't talk about the past with him. She's gone and she's not coming back.

Damon was so busy in his thoughts that he didn't realized someone sat across him.

"Are you okay?"

It was Elena. The poor girl immediately came here as soon as she heard Stefano was shot. Ofcourse they got mad at her for traveling in these conditions but she's Elena she's going to do what she wants. So when she heard Stefano was in hospital without wasting any second she fly from Italy with George who scoffed at her throughout the flight.

And for the first time in 24 hours Pearl smiled. It was the first time he saw Elena after rescuing her. They all were happy when they got the news and the same smile was on Pearl's face. It was a indeed a great news. A baby is coming into their life. It's been years since they heard such tremendous news. And a baby always brings happiness and Joy. After so many terrifying years it was the first time, Salvatore family is going to welcome a new member in their family.

Only little did they know.

Bella's PoV

The sun was blazing brightly through the glass window making me blink my eyes. There were six people sitting across me, three to my left and three to my right. Someone of them looked at me suspiciously and some just ignored me as if I wasn't here.

"Mr Diaz, you do realise the importance of time? Because right now you're wasting my time." I spoke in authoritative tone.

"Look Miss Costello, we do know that Mr Costello is not here but I don't think we should confirm the deal in his absence." Mr Diaz said somewhat bored.

"And I did tell you he's not going to be here for the next week. I'm in charge of this project so you better agree or kiss this deal goodbye." I said rolling my eyes. The door knocked and I yelled an 'yes' before the door opened revealing Uncle sandro's assistant with a tray in her hand.

I hate that girl. It's been three days since I'm working here as the head manager of this project and this girl just give me weird vibes. I don't even understand why uncle Sandro made me the head of this project. I've been handling everything in his absence as god knows where is he. I don't remember the last time I see him and my cousins. They have been in and out the house going to lord knows where. I tried talking to James but he just said something important came up. Ofcourse that guy won't tell me and I'm not going to ask Liam since that day I heard Damon voice.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Yes, I know Salvatore corporation is here but I didn't know Liam personally know Damon. The thought of Liam knowing him too didn't end well with me.