"Do you know what you're saying?" Antonio voice was calm but dangerous.

"Listen I know that we didn't knew about anything about Pearl's girlfriend—" he was instantly cut off by Damon.

"She was his wife, your queen." He said glaring at James who rolled his eyes.

"And yes, you don't know anything about her so don't speak about her unless you're asked."

"He didn't mean that."Alessandro said eyeing his son. He knew better to not argue in this. He knows what Bella meant to everyone in Salvatore family. He saw that in Pearl's eyes in the office that day. He didn't know anything about his wife but one thing he knows is that she has the same name as his niece. It's strange.

"I'm sorry" James said. Nobody said anything further just waited for the doctor to come out. The hallway was empty as only Stefano was operating on this floor. Everybody was on another. The sound of elevator opening could be heard in the empty hallway. Footsteps approaching them. Everyone was looking at each other as no one was allowed in this floor. It was a strict order from Alessandro that no media or cops could enter. Damon pulled out his gun ready shoot whoever it was.

Long and powerful strides with no fear if the cops sees him, comes the man himself with five men following behind him like his shadow. His every steps speaks power and money. Both hands in his pocket wearing dark grey Armani suit with white buttoned shirt. Three buttons left open letting everyone get a glimpse of his tattoo. His five o'clock face has now beared on it making him look more masculine than before. His hair was messy few strands hanging on his eyes making him look sexy and magnificent. If that's a word.

Everyone's eyes wide open when they saw Pearl walking straight towards them as if not the whole country cops were after him, waiting for his just glimpse so they can put him behind the bar. They thought he's maybe staying in the warehouse for the time being.

"Pearl,"

Nothing came out of their mouth as they stood still looking straight at Pearl. One and half year yet nothing changed. He's still the same and so the others.

"Welcome back, boss." Steve said pulling Pearl into a brotherly hug which he reciprocated hesitatingly.
Ofcourse Pearl isn't a man who get touchy with everyone except for one woman. He shook his head not wanting to think about her.

"It's good to see you, Pearl." Antonio patted his back smiling and Pearl nodded at him.

One by one everyone hugged him. Pearl stood outside of the OT without saying anything.

"How long he's in there?" He asked not taking his eyes off his unconscious father.

"They're inside for two hours now. Nobody is telling anything." Damon spoke patting his back. Once again there's silence lingered around them. They didn't know what to say. It's first time in their life that there's nothing that they can say. Everyone was in their own thought. Five men who came with Pearl stood at each corner on alert.

"You shouldn't have came here. By now FBI would have know that you're here. They should be here anytime." Alessandro said looking at Pearl. He looked at Alessandro with a blank expression.

Even though nobody spoke about what happened or where Pearl was but they do know that the person who came back now isn't Pearl. There was a time when they could barely make out what Pearl was thinking but now it's impossible, he's expression are blank. When they thought that Elena died, Pearl was devastated, loosing his family and the woman he loved in the same day was terrifying but instead of mourning their death he turned it into weapon. There was a darkness in his eyes, the rage to get revenge. But looking at him now his eyes, it's empty. It was hallow as if he was a living corpse.