Introduction on the Martians

Beginne am Anfang

This tall tripod of a beast is piloted by a Martian. Armed with a Heatray Armament along with Black Smoke Canisters. They primarily use their Heatray against the Defenders of Earth. 

The next machine is the second famous among them.

                                                 Martian Flying Machine

This small flying machine is probably the size of a plane. Of course, piloted by a Martian. They have spotlights below them to scout buildings and identify people. They are used to transport disassembled parts of machines and Martians. Armed with a Heatray armament to eliminate an opposing threat.

This machine is underrated. Least famous of them all.

                                          Martian Handling Machine

This machine repairs or constructs machines that are still disassembled

This machine repairs or constructs machines that are still disassembled. They're also used to capture any humans around them by using their arms. They throw them in a basket behind their back. They have 6 legs making them faster than the Fighting Machine. They carry Black Smoke canisters with them as a sign of self-defense.

We are now in the meeting of a wide variety of Martian Machines that would later make an appearance in the story.

These Martian Machines are from the War of the Worlds game. 

We'll be meeting first in one fast machine. But, not as quick as the Flying Machine.

                                                Martian Scout Machine