Chapter 14- Final Battle

Start from the beginning

Enterprise: Tell me more.

Ash: Me and Ember are members of a team called META, which are Helena, Yorktown, Sorryu, Hirryu, Prinz Eugen, and Ark Royal, they are also the alternate versions of the people you know. We all lost Y/N once and our only goal is to save your Y/N since this universe has Y/N with a harem.

Enterprise: Eh, I don't mind the harem part, he doesn't really belong to just one girl anyways. He's too good for just one.

Ash: Heh, you got that part right, other me. Anyways, you should go to where Y/N is going, like Starving Venom said.

Enterprise: And why should I trust you?

Ash: Because he doesn't want to be alone again, he wants to be with all of you and his mother.

Enterprise:... Essex, call in for an emergency meeting.

Essex: Huh? Oh, okay then...

Time skip

When the leaders of Azur Lane were all in one room, Bismarck wasn't listening to anything that Enterprise was saying as her mind was drifting over to somewhere else, thinking what could have been done to save her son and how weak she was to even save him from that Siren.

Enterprise: Bismarck, are you listening?

Bismarck:...

Enterprise: *sigh* I know this is the hardest for you, seeing your son as a Siren.

Bismarck: You don't know how hard it is! My baby boy became one of THEM! ALL BECAUSE I WAS TOO WEAK TO SAVE HIM!!

Enterprise: Bismarck!! Snap out of it!!

Enterprise bitch slapped Bismarck to snap her out of her trauma as Bismarck fell to the ground, holding her cheek

Enterprise: IF Y/N WAS HERE, HE WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE HIS MOTHER IN THIS STATE! NOW, LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!

Bismarck: Fine... Sorry for my sudden outburst.

Enterprise: *sigh* It's fine. Anyways, according to my alter self, Y/N is meeting us at the place he died and turned into a Siren.

QE: What happens if we do trust your other self? We might be ambushed by Sirens.

Amagi: We have to try, I know Y/N, he would go there. If there's even a chance, I'm willing to sink again.

Enterprise: Alright then. Bismarck, are you goin or what? If you don't want to go, then I understand.

Bismarck: I'm going, I'm going to save my son, I'm not running anymore from my mistake.

Enterprise: That's good, let's head out now, the repairs should be finished by now.

QE: Ugh, I can't believe that I'm doing this. Right! Let's get our squads! Here are the details.