(I was thinking of getting a tattoo.)

"Agar karwana hai karwa le. Kya banwaayegi?"

(If you want then go for it. What do you want?)

"I don't know. Tu bta."

(You tell.)

"Kal chalte hai. We'll decide."

(We'll go tomorrow.)

She hummed and looked out of the window.

The next day Adi took her to a tattoo parlour. The artist showed her some designs.

She selected a design and wanted that done at the side of her wrist.

After about an hour the work was done.

Imagine it at the side of the wrist

Adi smiled softly at her and she looked at the tattoo with tears.

She kissed it lightly and they went from there. They were in the car. Adi knew that she had gotten emotional. He intertwined their hands and kissed it lightly.

She smiled and turned to his side. She suddenly pulled her hand out of his grip and turned away. He was confused.

"You okay?"

She just hummed and wiped the tears that leaked her eyes.

'I can't do this. I can't let this happen.'

Adi sighed but let it go for the time being.

**************************************

A few days later the preparations for the client's wedding function had begun and Adi and Khushi were extremely busy in that.

Adi went to her cabin to ask for the sketches she had. He found the cabin empty.

He looked the table and drawers for the sketches. His eyes stopped at a particular diary.

'She still has it?'

He smiled. He had given her the diary on her 16th birthday. He picked it up and traced it with his hands.

He opened it and started going through the diary.

'Kisi ki diary padhna achhi baat nhi hai.'

'I know but she is Khushi. Aur waise bhi I don think usne kuch khaas likha hoga isme.'

He started reading the contents and slowly his smile started fading as an unreadable expression formed on his face.

'Why did she never say anything? She knew about my feelings then why?'

Just then the door opened revealing the said person. Khushi's smile faded when she saw the diary in his hands.

She immediately snatched it from him and kept it back hoping he did not read it.

"Kuch chahiye tha kya?"

(You wanted something?)

She asked avoiding his eyes. He observed her movements.

"Hamare beech mai secrets kabse hone lag gye?"

(Since when did we have secrets between us?)

His voice was sounding hurt. She didn't look up. She couldn't.

"You knew. You knew that i am in fucking love with you. Phir bhi you never told me about your feelings."

She still kept mum and silent tears formed in her eyes.

"Kab tak chup rehna ka socha tha? Ya kabhi batane hi nhi wali thi?"

(Till when you were planning to keep quite? Or were you never going to let me know?)

She kept looking down and he sighed and pulled her close. He cupped her face and made her look up.

"I am scared Adi! Mai nhi kho skti tujhe."

(I can't lose you.)

She sobbed and hugged him tight. He was taken aback by her reaction.

"Jisko bhi maine pyaar kia hai wo sab mujhe chhod kr chale gye. Mumma! Papa! Even Koko bhi!"

(Whoever i loved left me.)

Koko was her dog which Adarsh had got her. He had died three years ago due to some illness.

"I can't lose you Adi! I can't!"

"Mai kahi nhi jaa rha Khushu! Yahi hu tere paas."

(I am not going anywhere Khushu. I am here with you.)

"I can't risk it. Tujhe kuch ho gaya toh mai marr jaaungi Adi."

(If something happens to you I'll die Adi.)

He sighed and let her cry in his arms. He knew she won't agree till she let go of her fears. And she needed to do that herself.

"Please move on Adi. I can't give you what you want."

She sniffed. He held her shoulders and said sternly.

"Mera pyaar itna kamzor nhi hai ki agar tu nhi mili toh kahi aur chala jaau. Jab tujhe lage your love is strong enough to fight your fears and live your life tab aa jaana mere paas. Mai wait krunga."

(My love is not that weak that i will go somewhere else because i didn't get you. When you think that your love is strong enough to let go of your fear come to me. I'll wait )

He kissed her head and left from there. He knew she needed time.
**************************************
Please so leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️