Short bonus chapter #3

It was a cold December morning, after the second Wizarding war many had been lost and many had been saved. Many people lost loved ones, but they weren't forgotten, others learned about family members that helped start the revolution. Hermione walked out to the grave sight where her mother and father had been laid to rest side by side, she noticed a tall thin man standing there. As she got closer she realized it was Draco.

"Good morning Draco." Hermione told him with a smile.

"Good morning Hermione." They were there for their parents. Narcissa and Lucius shortly died after the Wizarding war.
"How are you?" Hermione asked.

"I could be better. How are you and Ron doing?" She smiled and shrugged.

"Well we found out that I'm pregnant." Draco turned and smiled at her before pulling her into a hug.

"Congratulations cousin."

"Thanks Draco." She told him. "I really wish I could've met my mom and dad." Hermione vented to Draco.

"I met your mom once, I was also at her funeral." Draco said as he looked around them, he cleaned off the Graves earlier. Remus got married to Sirius, all of the graves were put next to each other. It went from left to right.

Narcissa Black-loving mother, cousin,sister, and wife, daughter

Lucius Malfoy-loving cousin, son, friend

Thomas Doyle- loving brother, friend,cousin, son, husband, father

Sirius Orion Black-loving husband, friend, son, godfather, brother

Remus John Lupin-Black-loving Husband, friend, son

Regulus Arcturus Black-loving Husband, Father, Friend, Cousin, brother, son

Elizabeth Euphemia Potter-Black;loving mother, wife,cousin,friend, sister, and daughter

Zabini-loving friend, brother, godfather, son

"Your mom was best friends with my mom." Draco told Hermione. "She saved my mom, she jumped in front of her to save her from a spell." Draco had tears coming to his eyes and Hermione gave him a side hug.

"Why don't you come and visit us when we all get together?" Hermione offered and Draco shook is head.

"They wouldn't want me there." Hermione shrugged.

"I don't care, Ron's my husband, Harry's my cousin, your my cousin, Molly loved your mom. I don't see the problem. I want you there Draco, it feels like I haven't seen you for years." Draco shrugged.

"I'll try and make it."

"Thank you." She and Draco stayed a little while longer talking, she gave him a hug and said goodbye leaving him there. He was contemplating his life and his choices.

"I love you mom." He kissed his finger and pressed those two fingers to his mother's grave before leaving himself.