Part 41.

Reg

It's been a few months since my mother made me and Eli get the mark.  We became death eaters,  he has been making go undercover at the school, reporting anything we see or hear to him.  Eli is getting in more fights with the prefect of Gryffindor.

I don't like him at all. I don't know what the teachers thought that made them think he would be a good prefect , he is rude, arrogant, and full of himself.  We have our first task soon, a locket or something that belonged to Salazar Slytherin,  it's 1 of the horcruxes the dark lord needs.  I want this year to be over so I can just go off And do a job, I want to make potions for the ministry. 

Elizabeth

I'm tired, angry, upset, and worse of all..... I'm worried.  Reg and I have a task to do, find the locket.   But I've noticed, my brother and his group left a map in Hogwarts.  They don't know that I know, but little did they know I knew,  even Lupin's furry problem.

I knew how they snuck out of the school to the womping willow,  they were animagi, my brother the stag, was the biggest.  Helping to draw Remus away.  I knew this because I would go to the bridge and I saw them one night.

It also explains why they always end up in the medical wing.  Why they are grumpy and tired before and after the full moon.  It's all right I know a few supernatural myself.  Being prefect sucks, I didn't want to let Dumbledore down so I took it.  He did tell me I had to go home for Easter break though. Definitely not happy about that.

Time skip

It's now Easter break. Yay...... note the sarcasm. I walked into the closet grabbing my clothes I need. Reg can't come to my house, but I'll see him on the Easter brunch at his house. Most of the pure bloods go to the gatherings at the house of Black. I have a music room at home so I will probably be staying in there most of the time.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, "you sure you're okay with going home?" I knew it was Reg, his voice raspy and deep due to just waking up. I nodded and turned around to complete the hug. Walking out of the closet and into the bathroom to get my necessities.

Walking out of the bathroom and jumping on the bed, Reg was at his desk finishing prefect stuff. I let out a huff as I landed on the bed. "Don't mess up the bed I just made it." He didn't even look at me. I shot daggers into the back of his head before sighing and pulling my book out.

"Reg let's go! it's time to go to the train!" He called back to me from the closet telling me he would be right there. I rolled my eyes deciding not to wait for him anymore, I open the door and just as I was about to walk out he showed up. It's like when you open a bag of dog treats the dog runs right away, that's how he is when I'm about to leave him.

Walking into the Hogsmeade platform and getting on the train I was looking for an empty compartment. I'm tired of the prefect compartment. As I went to walk past the prefect compartment Reg pulled me inside forcing me to sit in there. I groaned as I sat down in a pouty mood. Don't do that Eli, these are some of the best seats on the whole train and it's just for the 7th year Slytherins.

"Yet Zabini is over there stuffing his face with chocolate." Zabini looked up at me with a hurt look on his face before placing his hand over his heart. "Don't start saying the American muggle anthem." I told him, Zabini rolled his eyes before smiling at me.

It was my turn to roll my eyes at him before chucking my portable pillow at him

It was my turn to roll my eyes at him before chucking my portable pillow at him.  "Thanks this will be nice to sleep with!" He said smiling as he caught it, I went to grab it from him but Reg wrapped his arms around my waist placing me on his lap.  Zabini started laughing and soon fell asleep,  Reg pulled me closer to his chest and I laid my head on his shoulder.  I admit my eyes were getting droopy, everything went black a few minutes after that.

The sound of a whistle and 3 finger poking me, one was on my back, one more like jabbing me in the forehead, and the other in my cheek.
(I don't know why but this popped into my head while writing this.😅)

I already knew who was poking me in the face, Zabini

I already knew who was poking me in the face, Zabini. Reg was the one poking me in the back. "Zabini you have 5 seconds before I murder you." The poking immediately stopped as the words rolled off my tongue. I opened my eyes to see I was laid across Reg's lap. I got up and grabbed my luggage, walking down the isle onto the crowded platform I saw something I never thought I would see. My parents.... Sirius.... And my brother. Somethings wrong, someone hit his head playing quidditch and it messed with his brain cells, not that he had any to begin with.

Reg could tell I was nervous, he grabbed my hand and turned me around, "you going to be okay?" His head was in the side of my neck and I nodded. He pulled back his head and kissed my forehead before kissing me on my lips. "I'm gonna miss you." I pouted and he smiled, "you'll see my in 5 days." I whined, "but that's to long!"

Everyone was starting to clear out and we said goodbyes and gave each other a kiss reluctantly leaving each other. We have been conjoined at the hip since I starters going the the Black Manor or when Reg would come with Sirius to our house. I turned around to see the four of them standing there. This is going to be a long 5 days..... I sighed and made my way over there. "Elizabeth! It's so lovely to see you!" She came up to give me a great big hug, I let her wrap her arms around me, awkwardly patting her back.

As soon as we got to the house I went straight to my room, I walked in to find it completely changed, Sirius walked in. "Sorry... I kinda took over your room, your parents and James said I could have it." He scratched the back of his neck, I took a deep breath and turned around. He looked scared when seeing how calm I was, little did he know I was about to scratch the eyes out of everyone that live in this house. "It's fine not like I'm ever here anyways." I walk out of the room just as James entered with our parents to say something. James was calling my name but I ignored it and walked up the stairs to the third floor. The guest bedrooms were up here, I chose the one the one that was the farthest away from the stairs.

I want to go to the music room, I walked in to find none of it there, my own special room in the house they said would never changed, no matter how far I was away from them. Was filled with quidditch and a bunch of the boys stuff. I walked down stairs to where they were sitting, pretty sure they forgot I was here. "Where are my instruments?!?" I was frustrated, they looked at each other before my 'father' spoke. "We got rid of them." My jaw dropped tot he floor. "Are you kidding me! Did you keep anything?!" They shook there heads and mom spoke up, "we still have the piano."

I huffed and walked to where they kept the piano, I looked remember learning to play the piano, when my parents cared. The memories replaying in my head as i ran my fingers along the smooth wood painted black. I miss my singing group, my band, and my old life. But I'm thankful for having Reg and the Blacks, I would never trade my life I have now for anything.

Taking the key cover and pulling it back before sitting on the bench. My fingers brushing over the keys as I decide what to play on it. Memories flooding into the back of my mind. I decide what to play, a song I worked on in the room of requirements.

Little to my knowledge, James and Sirius were listening outside the door the entire time.