Part 33.

"Expelliarmus!" Daren yelled, my wand flew out of my hand and he laughed. "What are you going to do now, your brother is not here to save you!" Every one froze in their places, any one with common sense knows I hate being compared or being mentioned about my brother saving me.

"I'm an independent witch, I don't need any one to save me." All of the Slytherins started shrinking back, everyone except Reg. Daren took note of that. "Really because it seems like you do, I mean Regulus has to step in front of you to protect you from people."

All the Gryffindors laughed. Reg stepped forward," do you actually know what happened at the fights I stood in front of her or the fights that she had with her brother?" No one outside of Slytherin had ever really heard Reg speak.

"What do you mean?" That 7th year transfer looked intrigued on what has happened in my years at Hogwarts. Really nothing besides 5th year. "She broke James's nose and put many others in the medical wing, I step In front of her to stop her from hurting them to much." Daren muttered something incoherent.

"What is going on here?" Slughorn had appeared from the shadows, "she attacked me so I've been defending myself!" Daren came up with a quick lie. "Sorry love, but Professor Slughorn has been in the Shadows the entire time, I'm surprised you didn't see him." Slughorn nodded, "fifty points from Gryffindor."

All the students in that house groaned and complained, "and as for you being a prefect, I'm going to have to talk to Dumbledore about your behavior. And as for you stop irritating people". Slughorn left, "you stupid snake! You cost us points!"
"You did that yourself." I turned around and started walking off with Reg a little ahead of me. "No wonder your brother didn't love you, I mean who would love a snake!" Everyone laughed.

I turned around, "you know what's worse than an angry werewolf?" He laughed and shook his head no. "An angry Slytherin. The next time you bring up James, I promise you won't mess with me again."
"Your just scared that nobody will save you!"
"I need no one to save me, not my brother, not My parents, not anyone, I am Elizabeth Potter and I will cower to no one."

I turned around and left him their standing, walking down the hall putting my robes on while walking, people cleared paths as we walked down the hallway. As we were walking Zabini followed behind us, our anger probably showing clear.
(Elijah-Reg Klaus-Zabini)
(I swear Elizabeth, Reg, and Zabini are the hot power trio)

We made it to the Owlery and I took the letters out of my pocket, Reg had already sent his owl on his way, my owl white with grey specks, pecked my fingers in affection

We made it to the Owlery and I took the letters out of my pocket, Reg had already sent his owl on his way, my owl white with grey specks, pecked my fingers in affection.  "Hello Darling, take this letter to Bella and Cissy?"  She let out a hoot and took the letters in her talons before taking off.

I feel warm arms around my waist, "you okay?"  I nodded, Reg turned me around and pulled me in for a hug.  "Yeah I'm okay, I just don't like it when people bring up home and James."
"I know and he had know right bringing him up."

7th year transfer

I walked up to my prefect, he just got into a massive fight with the prefect girl in Slytherin.  I mean she's pretty hot, but that's besides the point.  I went up to Daren, "what was that about!"  He looked at me, he gave me his 'signature' smirk.

"Hey newbie,  heard that you would be a transfer,  they didn't tell me your name though?"  I gave him a look then I realized he was asking my name.  "I'm Dylan."  He gave me a questioning look.  "Why did you move from your other school?"  I really was hoping I didn't have to answer this question.  "I got expelled,  I went to Durmstrang."  He nodded.  "So are you going to answer my question."

"That was me ruffling her feathers."  He looked at me. "Come sit by me at breakfast tomorrow and I'll tell you all about her."  I nodded, another kid my year came up to us, "you're asking about the Slytherin prefect Elizabeth?"  She was a Hufflepuff girl, blonde hair, green eyes, and had freckles scattered a crossed her nose.  "Yea, is she really that popular?"  She nodded,  "in her fifth year she performed for the Yule Ball a long with others,  Dumbledore used to have different houses perform at events for each year,  he stopped but we don't know why.  Say are you a Pureblood?" 

"Yeah I am."  She looked at me, "Anyways I didn't catch your name?"  She made a face that said 'oh right.'  "I'm Darcy, Darcy King."  She held her hand out, I took her hand in my and shook it.  "Dylan,  Dylan hiddles." 
"It's nice to meet you Dylan, anyways do you have questions about Elizabeth?" 
"Yeah,  why was Daren threatening her?"
"Because most people are scared to mess with her, he wanted to test that theory and be 'brave.'  If you ask me he was being stupid."  I noticed the air quotes she put on brave.

"Daren said he would tell me more about her tomorrow."  She nodded.  "If you have any more questions after ask me, I'll most likely be in the corner of the library."  I nodded and she walked off.  What have I gotten myself into by coming to Hogwarts.  Oh Merlin, pray for me.