SEVENTEEN

"ARE YOU REALLY not coming with us?" (y/n) poured her lips as she watched enji take her luggage's out of the trunk.

today, enji had decided to drop (y/n) and shouto at the airport. just so he can spend a little bit of time with (y/n).. and his son.

"i wished i could but i got meetings to go to this whole week." he smiled sadly. "we can always go for summer break."

while enji and (y/n) were busy talking, shouto had gotten his luggage out of the trunk and didn't even say goodbye to his father before walking into the airport.

shouto sat down on one of the couches they had on the airport entrance and just sat waiting for (y/n) to walk in.

in front of them were the airport staff were handing out flight tickets and he was considering if he should switch his ticket for another, just so he could run away.

he had enough money to last him for atleast a generation. just as soon as he was getting up to switch his ticket he heard his name being called.

"shouto!"

and there she were.

walking up to him with her usual warm smile, (y/n) stopped right in front of him. "shall we?" she motioned to the security.

shouto nodded his head and walked behind her as she made her way to the line to get inside the airport.

(i have never been to an airport so i'm just saying shit.)

"when we get home i'm going to show you to my old school and then we're going to go to the park or the waterpark-" shouto quickly put his airpods on and played his music all the way up.

but, (y/n) didn't seem to care or notice that shouto wasn't listening to her. her lips wouldn't stop opening and closing as she just kept on talking.

once entering the airport, there was a bunch of shops and stores. "where should we eat?" (y/n) turned to shouto, who just shrugged.

"well we only have 35 minutes till we start boarding our plane so we have to get something fast."

looking around the shops for food, shouto's eyes landed on a large yellow M. "there." he pointed with shimmering eyes before walking off. "wait! you walk too fast!"

-

"mcdonalds?" (y/n) panted as they made their way to the line. "we dont have much time so we'll eat here." shouto said.

"next person in line!" announced the cashier. the two walked up to the teen who was on register. "you want to get what you got last time?" (y/n) asked shouto. "yeah."

"yes can i get a 10 piece meal-" (y/n) was cut off by the worker. "we're only serving breakfast, no lunch."

the two looked at each other for a minute, till shouto decided to say something. "no.. chicken nuggets?" he had a dark aura around him that startled (y/n). "just breakfast until 10." the cashier replied back.

"my father is endeavor and i swear if i don't get chicken nuggets right now i'll murder-" before shouto could get carried away (y/n) pushed him away before he jumped over the counter.

"haha! shouto you're so funny! what he meant is that he would like a big breakfast with pancakes with.." (y/n) turned to the angry boy besides her. "what drink shouto?"

"strawberry shake."

"our machine is down at the moment." there was visible flames coming out of his right side. "yeah he'll get a sweet tea!" (y/n) put her hand over shouto, who had his bangs covering his face, and clearly meant that he was going to harm the worker for some food.

"shouto why don't you go find us a seat? okay." (y/n) pushed the boy out of the way as he left to go find somewhere to eat. people who saw his flames coming out of his side, stepped out of the way in fear.

"im sorry about that, he's quite bratty." (y/n) scratched her arm being a bit embarrassed. "moms with quirk sons are always really nice, i don't mind actually."

'moms? i'm sure i don't look that old.'

"oh yeah, i'll get (wtv u get from mcdonald's during breakfast."

"that'll be ¥¥¥." (y/n) quickly paid using enji's credit card and thanked the employee.

__

"i don't want it." shouto said pushing his tray of food away. (y/n) pouted. "you have to eat." she pushed his plate back to him.

"i won't eat." he sipped his sweet tea, giving her a glare. "just cause they didn't have chicken nuggets?" "yeah."

(y/n) closed her eyes and took a breath, she was so close to breaking and beating the shit out of him, but she didn't want to make a scene and end up on the news.

opening her eyes back up, she saw her teen typing away on the phone. "atleast eat the hash brown." handing him the little potato he looked at it weird.

"just this." he took the first bite, and then the second and third. "it's okay, not better than chicken nuggets." he said as he just took his last bite of it.

"i bet it was." (y/n) said with a mouth full of food. after a bit, shouto had the courage to finally eat his tray of food. devouring his scrambled eggs, biscuit, sausage patty and pancakes.

"im full." he took his last sip of sweet tea before throwing his body on the booth and slipping almost under the table.

-

"first class!" (y/n) had shimmering eyes as she sat down in her seat. "any desserts, drinks or alcohol?" asked a flight attendant.

"yeah give me (shake flavor) and another strawberry shake." the two sat in silence once the lady left. "are you a bit nervous?"

she asked her buddy besides her. "no." he seemed so calm but in the inside he was actually panicking. he had communication problems and he didn't want to meet new people.

"what are you going to tell your parents when they see you with a kid?" asked shouto referring to himself.

"i already told them that my boss asked me if his son can come on the trip with me since he doesn't go out much, and they are the story up."

"i see.." after a bit the lady came with their drinks, (y/n) putting a anime show on her phone with shouto watching as well.

"so the dad is a spy and the mom is an assassin?" shouto asked since he was a bit lost. after a bit of rambling about the show the two seemed to be falling asleep. closing her phone (y/n) closed her eyes, not before looking at shoutos sleeping figure.

unknowingly during their slumber, the flight attendant stopped once seeing them sleep. shouto had his head resting against (y/n)'s shoulder and her head laying on top of his.

this made the other flight attendants stop and stare at them. "aw." the flight attendance whispered amongst themselves that this was such a cute mom and son view.

-

"finally! we landed!" (y/n) cheered as soon as she got off. shouto who just groaned running his eyes.

"let's get our stuff fast cause my mom's already making her way here!" the two quickly got their luggage and waited outside till they saw a car stop in front of them.

an older lady and a teen boy got out the car and tackled the girl. "(y/n)!" the three got into a hug as shouto just watched them.

"it's soo good to have you back home sweetie." after a bit of chatting with her family they finally took a look at shouto.

"who's this?" asked tobio as he looked shouto up and down. "like i said this is my bosses son." walking besides shouto with a smile.

"this is shouto this is tobio, tobio this is shouto." the two boys just looked at each other before tobio rolled his eyes at him.

"let me help you put your stuff away sister." purposely bumping into shouto on his way.

'i hate this'