'Tada!' She exclaimed while smiling.

Wow, she looks so different with all of her hair pulled back tightly away from her face. It makes her eyes stand out so much more.

'So ya wanna take me out somewhere?' She asked while opening her blinds and window.

'Uh huh. Since it's lunch time and we both haven't had breakfast, I wanted to take you out so we could eat.' I said nervously.

'Like a date?' Romanna asked while stepping towards me.

'Umm, yeah, if you want it to be. If not then we're just two friends hanging out and eati-'

'Sure, a date it is.' Romie said cutting my rambling sentence off. 'Come back iinnnn.... Ooh, half an hour? We'll go once I've done some music practice.' She said while giving me her signature kiss on the cheek. Obviously I blushed, I always do when she surprises me like that. I bet that's why she does it. You're very cheeky, but I love it so much.

'Awesome! Half an hour! I'll be back!' I replied eagerly with both of my thumbs up. I quickly grabbed my staff and jumped out of the open window.

Ok, I've got 30 minutes to organise something date worthy. What the hell do I do! Maybe Bunny can help since I have got no idea. I hope he's still awake, it's only 11pm for him so he should be.

|

|

|

|

|

(Romanna's POV)

|

|

|

|

|

'Oh my gosh!!! Jack's takin me on a date.' I squealed as soon as he was gone.

I bet he's freaking out too. That's why I told him to come back later, so he would have time to plan something. I'm guessing he's just gotten the idea of going out on the spot, it's a sweet gesture.

'I'm gonna take a quick showa then I'll do some music practice. Jack should be back by then.' I said to myself while walking back into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

~~~A little while later~~~

Stepping out of the shower, I reached for my towel and wrapped it around myself.

'Aw, damn it!' I cursed under my breath at my shirt. It was the one I was wearing during the gun fight and the blood stain didn't wash out.

'Great now I have to get ma'self anotha shirt' I complained while straining out my dripping wet hair and making sure the towel was properly wrapped around my also dripping body.

Walking across my room I slid back the mirrored door and inspected the other shirts.

'Lucky I have plenty of these ones.' I said while pulling out a replica of my favourite blue shirt.

I was board one rainy day and I had heaps of blue material, so I sewed myself heaps of the same shirt. Ok, it's the only thing I know how to sew other than hooded jumpers, so I randomly ended up with every colour of the same shirts.

Watch out Jack because if I get bored, you will end up with a hundred hoodies in every colour.

Sliding the door shut I noticed Jack in the reflection of the mirror behind me.

'Crikey! Oi! What the hell!' I yelled while wrapping my hands around my chest, making sure the wet towel wouldn't slip down and reveal my bare chest.