CH 22: Lucky Villain

Start from the beginning

"Tears later, mission first," Chat Noir quickly wiped away his tears.

Ladybug nodded and immediately followed Defender as she was jumping across the roofs. Defender was still looking for Angelina to get her revenge. She arrived at the second biggest mansion in the city of the Agreste's mansion, the Miller's mansion.

She jumped on Angelina's room balcony and broke the glass door. Angelina was spotted taking selfies in front of her mirror. She screamed her lungs out when she saw Defender break her sliding door.

"Go away, you gothic monster!" Angelina threw whatever she found to Defender, but everything was thrown back at her. Thanks to the defensive power with one stare.

Angelina screeched as the glass vase she threw just now was thrown back at her.

"Monster? You are the real monster! You like to walk on others but you hate when people trample on you, do you, Angelina?!"

(Don't mind me using Evillustrator's line lol)

"Ladybug! Help me!"

"Ladybug, help me," Defender mimicked her voice and ended it with a hysterical laugh, making Angelina cry.

She has never felt bullied by someone before.

Ladybug and Chat Noir arrived in Angelina's room, but they were hiding to discuss a plan.

"What's the plan, M'Lady?"

"Defender's power comes from her eyes. If she looks at someone who was about to attack her, the person will receive their own attack back,"

"We must distract her to look at something else," Ladybug explained.

"But where is the Akuma hiding?" he asked.

Ladybug threw her sight into the room once again. Defender has already hung Angelina's shirt on the fan using random things she found. Angelina's mouth was covered with a cloth so she would be quiet. The only thing Angelina could do was hum a scream.

"Ugh, your clothes are worse than mine. Yet you still dare to mock me? Come on, now," Defender spat out her heart out while opening Angelina's closet room. She has been always wanting to bully Angelina back, but she knows it is wrong.

But negative emotions conquered her today.

"I'm guessing the choker. I know for a fact (y/n) has a new silver necklace she bought to match with all of her friends. Maybe that is where the Akuma is hiding," Ladybug spoke after she examined Defender.

"Good guess. But we can try to snap her neck you know," Chat Noir casually said.

"What? Why?"

"Isn't that how you kill a vampire?"

Ladybug facepalmed while sighing. "We're trying to save her, not killing her,"

"Oh, yeah. You're right,"

"I have to call someone for help. Let Defender enjoys her time first," Ladybug spoke as she dialled a phone number on her yo-yo.

-----

Luka was calming his friends' anxiety with his guitar playing even though he was the most anxious one right there. The love of his life is akumatised, and he wasn't there to save her.

The boat vibrated once again. Everyone was shocked, it felt like someone just landed on top of the deck. Luka slowly got up to check who was outside.

"Be careful, Luka," Rose reminded.

He nodded and carefully opened the doorway to the below deck. He spotted a man with a red top and a stick.

"Master Su-Han?" Luka exited the secret hideout when he realised it was the Celestial Guardian of The Miraculous. He was holding the Ladybug-patterned oval box in his hands.