"What took you so long?" she asked, laying on the bed.

"I had to take care of somethin. Im good now though." he said. She smiled and began taking off her swim suit. She revealed her chest and he was instantly aroused. She took off her bottoms and he began to feel himself harden. She slinked over to him and pulled down his shorts. He stood at attention. She gasped at how big he was and it excited her. If only she knew his real age. She grabbed hold of his member and put her lips around the head. She teased him with her tongue and he couldn't recall whenever anything felt so good in all his life. He felt strange sensations that made him want to beg for her to stop but forced him to continue. She took notice to his inexperience and asked him,"Are you a virgin?" He didn't reply. "It's ok. Im glad to be your first. I can teach you how to make every girl out there happy." she said with a smile. She then placed him back in her mouth and worked his johnson. She did things to him that he never could have imagined. He put on the condom and she laid down on the bed and spread her legs. He spread her lips and entered slow. He had never felt anything like it in his life. He couldn't imagine why any man would ever want to be gay when pussy felt so good. He thrusted his hips slowly into her over and over then finally rammed her and that set him off. He picked up speed and continued to make her scream with ecstasy.

"Kurtis!! Oh!! My!! God!! Deeper!!" she screamed. He pushed deeper and deeper and she threw it back every time. He flipped her over and entered from behind. This was something his friends had told him about. They said it felt better and, because of how he felt just then, he believed them. He picked up speed and she moaned louder.

"Ahh!! Ohh!! Mm!! Fuck!!" she moaned. With every thrust she threw it back harder. He felt himself about to cum.

"Im bout to cum!" he groaned.

"Me too!" she yelled. And they climaxed together. They fell on top of each other and tried desperately to catch their breath. Kurtis knew then that he would forever look at females a different way.

The next scene was the day he was introduced to the game. He was pissed because Mama King had been evicted from their apartment because she didn't have the money to pay the rent. He didn't care about himself being homeless, he just wanted Mama King to have a place to lay her head. He sat outside, watching the street when he saw a guy that looked to be in his early twenties. He wore the freshest clothes, had the hottest car and everybody on the block seemed to know who he was. Every female flocked him and every nigga wanted to be him. Kurtis had to know what made him so powerful. So he approached him.

"Hold up, Youngblood. Don't roll up on me like that." he said. Kurtis backed up.

"My bad, man." Kurtis replied.

"My name ain't man. Its Draco. What you want, lil nigga?"

"I wanna know what you doin that make you God around here." said Kurtis. Draco smirked.

"I ain't God, but i can tell you what make me King. Paper. I make paper all day, every day. Money runs this world. If you got money, you got everything."

"How you get paper?"

"There are different ways. My way is what works best for me. Im yo neighborhood street pharmacist." he said.

"You mean you sling rocks?"

"Yeah, lil nigga."

Mama King told Kurtis to never get caught up in the drug business. But that was when they had more than enough money to take care of themselves. Things had changed and he refused to let her live in a homeless shelter.

"Can you put me on?" he asked. Draco looked at Kurtis for a second.

"Why you wanna be put on? You wanna be cool. You think it's 'gon make you look tough?" he countered.

"Nah, man. Im just tryna take care of my family. Im fallin on hard times and im not finna let the woman who raised me suffer, even if it kills me." he replied. Draco was impressed. Usually, young dudes thought bein in the game was just somethin to do for fun. Kurtis knew it was more serious than that and he was doin it, not for himself, but for his family. That impressed him.

"Alright Youngblood. I'll see what i can do. But you need to understand that once you in, its damn near impossible to get out."

"I understand." said Kurtis.

And that was the beginning of his life in the drug world. Draco became like his father figure, even though he wasn't that much older, and Kurtis modeled his life after Draco. When Draco got killed, Kurtis was devastated. It was like his own father died. Kurtis also was next in line and, as if overnight, he was king and had everything on lock. Kurtis carried on in Draco's footsteps and became one of the most powerful bosses in the game. Part of Kurtis knew that it wasn't as hard as he was makin it out to be, to get out of the game. Part of him just didn't want to give up all that power and he knew it. As he thought about this, he figured that the argument was all his fault and he had lost the one woman left that truly loved him, just because he didn't want to let go of his power. This caused his chest to hurt even worse and the next thing he saw was a truck in front of him then the car jerked forward and his head hit the windshield and he blacked out.