10: the part you're comfortable

En başından başla

"Yes..." She replied making Jay scoff.

Jay turned on the engine, fixing his helmet and getting ready to ride the bike without talking to his classmates.

"Be careful, Jay," Haesoo said.

He didn't look at her.

"Jay--"

"I know. I'm not going to die anyway."

Haesoo raised her eyebrows in confusion.
"Why are you so mad at me?"

Jay took a glance at Sunghoon,
"It's annoying."

Before Haesoo could speak, Jay immediately rode his bike, leaving his friends behind.

"What's wrong with him?"Hyuri asked curiously.

"He is always like that," Jisung replied with his eyes focused on the game that he was playing on the mobile phone. Yedam was just shutting his mouth, had no idea how to respond to that kind of question because he also didn't understand that guy.

"But what does he means by the same thing that we did last night?"

Sunghoon widened his eyes and looked at Haesoo, waiting for her answer curiously.

Haesoo was hesitant to tell them, so she choose to lie instead of telling them 10 minutes explanation about what happened between them from the creepy man story to the dream one.

"We were just studying."

"Goodbye kiss? Are you dating him?" She asked more.

"I--"

"Wow. Jay has moved on that fast." Jisung said after he has done playing the game. Yedam chuckled, "I know, right?"

"Don't bring about it," Sunghoon said, stopping both of them from continuing their words.

"The thing is not related to us," Hyuri replied calmly.

"Yes, but it's related to Sunghoon." Yedam continued. "That's why he was so triggered to hear that."

Sunghoon clenched his fist, "Don't bring about it." He said again but this time, in a cold and angry tone.

"Don't bring about it. Everything comes to the end, right? There's nothing between them anymore." Hyuri spoke up, trying to protect Sunghoon who looks so mad. Haesoo was so surprised. For the first time in her life, she saw him get mad at someone. The way his eyes widened when he look at Jisung and Yedam, the way he clenched his fist, holding himself from letting go of his anger. It tells her that he was so mad about the conversation they talked about.

"Soohyun..." Haesoo mumbled, didn't realize that Sunghoon was looking at her when she mentioned the name.

"She was the one who called for Jay..." Haesoo tried to collect the puzzles that has been separated from her mind.

"How do you know her?" Sunghoon asked seriously making Haesoo so surprised.

"I don't know her but--"

"Are you guys the friend of the one who rode the bike earlier?" An aunt cut the conversation off making every eye were on her.

Haesoo nodded while the others were just waiting for the aunt to respond.