10: the part you're comfortable

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh my fucking god." Jay sighed.

"I don't understand."

Jay rode the bike at full speed, passing every car and huge truck on the street causing Haesoo to immediately hug him tightly, telling him something from behind.

"Jay, slow down!"

"I'm not going to die with you!" She shouted and tucked her head on his shoulder.

"That's why I told you to hug me, dummy! Do you think I'm riding your 4 tires of bicycle?!"

"Jay, shut up!"

"Shut your tiny mouth too!"

~~

"Get off!"

"I will!" Haesoo shouted back and immediately got off his bike. She took off the helmet and turned her body facing the huge hall in front of her. She looked at everyone around her,  wondering if Sunghoon has just arrived at the venue before hers. But something made her smile so brightly. She waved her hand to Yedam, Jisung, and Hyuri who were still wearing the crepe on her right arm. They saw her and greeted her happily before fastening her steps toward them.

"I will go first."

Haesoo looked at Jay surprisingly.
"Why? Aren't you going with me?"

"For what? It's not that I'm invited."

"It's Sunghoon! He is your friend--"

"He is not my friend."

"Then, we should support him as our classmate-"

"Haesoo, why don't you just go to your ice prince? I said I don't want to go."

Haesoo shook her head. "Let's befriend him." She held his arm and he quickly let it go from her.

"I will go first."

Haesoo finally gave up.

"Alright. Goodbye."

Jay stopped and looked at her again.
"Can you kiss my cheeks?"

Haesoo widened her eyes when her friends heard it.
"Jay, you're so crazy."

"It's just a goodbye kiss. I didn't ask the same thing that we did last--"

Haesoo slapped his mouth.
"Watch your mouth. Don't make people think bad of us."

Jay smiled evilly, "It's okay. I will hold myself before telling about this to everyone in school."

"Don't you dare!"

"Then, give me a goodbye kiss."

"Jay, you're such a crazy---"

"Oh. Both of you are here." Sunghoon suddenly came and greeted Jay with a smile but the guy didn't give any reaction. Haesoo looked at Sunghoon for a long time and quickly looked away when he caught her.

"You keep the promise," Sunghoon spoke up for the first time after ghosting her for almost two days for no reason. Haesoo was surprised when
he treats her like they used to again and she was honestly so happy to hear that again because she thought the guy doesn't want to befriend her anymore.