Type 1 Love part 7

TONY POV: 

We all went to Applebees. There was too many of us for one table. So it was Steve, Peter, and myself. I am only okay with Steve being the third wheel because this isn't a real date. I'm not even sure if Peter likes me back. Or if I should be with him at all. Even if we were the same generation that doesn't change that Peter is now diabetic. I was curious and knowing myself, I decided to look into it. I gave up the fuck boy days and want more of a actual relationship. However even if I wait till Peter is ready I still want sex at some point. I can wait but if Peter never wants sex then I will have to move on. People with type 1 diabetes can have sex. It's just no lube that has sugar, yes, that is a thing, plenty of snacks and also maybe breaks. It's mostly just keep your levels in control and you will be fine. Which is great. 

"So, how long have you two known each other" asked Steve. 

"A couple months" I said. 

"Oh, have we met kid? Because you seem familiar" said Steve. 

Peter froze up. I was slightly nervous. Steve and Peter, well, they met during the civil war event. It, it was bad. I am just a bit scared as to how Steve will react to finding out that Peter is Spiderman. 

"Well you are a super hero and I live in New York. So you probably saw me around or when you fought Loki when you first teamed up" said Peter nervously. 

"NO WAY, THEY HAVE THE TIPSY RAINDEER. I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER THAT FOR MY BROTHER" Thor said at the bar. 

"Thor I am 17. And I will not drink such a thing" said Loki. 

"Is Loki actually 17" Steve asked surprised. 

"Yes, I had him tested" I said. 

"ANOTHER" Thor yelled and something smashed. 

"And we are never going to a bar with Thor again" I said. 

Knowing how I will be the one to pay for that. I looked at the menu. Peter nervously looked at the door. 

"You alright kid" I asked. 

"Ya, I uh, I just had a bad feeling" said Peter looking at the door. 

I looked at the door to see I could see anything. Two people entered. Probably from some party. A man in a tux and a women in a blue dress. 

"I thought you only like fancy restaurants Stephen" said the girl. 

"I figured we should try something new tonight" said the boy. 

They checked in and were taken to a table. 

"I'll just do a scotch and a water for the kid" I said. 

Peter was still distracted by the two people. I figured it's best to order him a water for now. He is 15 and I have no clue how soda will affect his blood sugar. 

"Just a pepsi for me" said Steve. 

The waitress went to go get the drinks we ordered. I reached over and turned Peter's head to face the menu. 

"It might help if you look at the menu Pete" I said. 

Peter covered his face with the menu to hide his blush. We all looked at what there is to eat. I have just realized I have no idea how Diabetics go out to eat. There is all these calories but how much insulin do I give Peter? I looked at the app on my phone. Friday installed the app on my phone two. 

"Fuck, where is a doctor when I need one" I said. 

"Language Tony, there are children present. This is a family restaurant" said Steve. 

"Is something wrong" asked the man from earlier.