"Are you two keeping the apartment?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we can't lose our place. We have upgraded to the penthouse. Finally this old man got out of the place that was made for us, not him." He explained to me with a snort at the end. "The company is doing well, so I can just take a 5 month break. Might invest in a company here in Los Angeles, but I'm unsure. Lauren just wants to expand her design talent."

"What does she design?"

"Clothes, mostly. But she wants to focus on shoes in particular. What do woman have with shoes? After being smitten with Lauren for such a long time, I still can't put my finger on it. Shoes, they are all the same." Niall sighed, and he handed me a golf ball since I had run out of them.

"Woman have a magical perspective, Niall. You should know." I stated.

"I agree," Niall told me, and he opened a bottle of water. "What about you, Styles. Any plans?"

"I'm flying to Florida in approximately three days. Business, obviously."

"I don't understand why you never go out of town to relax. I do it often with Lauren, and we built a very exquisite relationship. I'm fond of the way we manage to make every day better than the previous one." Niall told me.

"Well, I simply can't make time for relaxing days. I've a lot on my mind."

"We all do, Harry. But if we want to make something work, we always find a way." And he hit the golf ball harshly many feet away.

...

"Two tequila, please," Louis ordered.

I was helping Louis with his tux fitting. Also, it was my time to try my tux on. I sat on a comfortable couch when I got handed a tequila. I thanked the woman, and focused back on my mate who was busy with throwing drinks down his throat. He seemed to be stressed out about this whole wedding thing. It was like he just realized it was really happening.

"Louis, get your chill together." I remarked, and brought the glass to my lips.

"Fuck off, Styles. Once you get married, and you do all of this, you will be freaking out like me." Louis sighed, and he ordered another tequila. "I'm ending up drunk because I'm fitting tuxes and I can't handle the stress. I feel like a weak person." He sat down next to me.

"Man, you're getting married. It takes a lot of time and effort planning this. You're going to spend your whole life with Alexus, and you shouldn't let nerves get in the way." I assured my best mate. "On the other hand, to drop the subject, I started golfing with Niall today."

"Is that the blond one from New York City that dies his hair, but proudly says he doesn't continuously?" Louis questioned me.

"Basically, yes," I said, and chuckled.

"I didn't know you two held contact. He is a great investor, isn't he?" I nodded, and Louis loosened the tie. "I'll most definitely never like him. God, he thinks I'm so funny and laughs about everything I say. He gets on my nerves, in a bad way. Just imagine him being here while I try my tux on. It would be fucking exhausting." I shook my head while laughing at Louis.

"He is planning to move to Los Angeles for five months," I cleared up.

"If he is looking for a dentist, tell him I have quit my job."

"Mmm, not quite sure, Louis. I'd love to set up a romantic date between the two of you. Maybe talk about swapping hair colors. Who knows he wants to invest in your health by making sure you quit smoking, since you're a dentist and giving people a wrong idea of how to make sure your teeth stay perfect."