Pregnant!? (NR)

Natasha's pov:Okay, I need everyone to stay calm right now because I'm not

Natasha's pov:
Okay, I need everyone to stay calm right now because I'm not. I'm currently freaking out. Why you may be wondering? Well long story short, I'm pregnant. Now, I know you're probably thinking, I thought you couldn't have kids. You're right. I'm thinking the exact same thing. I went through the graduation ceremony, yet here we are. Next question is who's the dad? To put it plainly, I'm not sure. I was drunk at a bar not long ago and well here we are. Wear a condom kids.

Anyway, I'm terrified. I never thought I could be a mum, and now in 9 months I'm going to have a kid. Someone who shares 50% of my dna. It's a scary thought. Moreover, I'm not even sure how to be a parent. I can barely look after myself and now I'm going to have someone else to look after. Oh god. Okay it's fine. We will all be fine. I have the avengers to help me, and the baby won't be here for another 9 months.

>2 month time skip<

I'm now nearly 3 months pregnant, and today I'm going to tell the avengers as I've just started showing.

"Okay everyone, I've bought you all round here as I have an announcement. You will all be shocked because I'm still in shock. Anyway, I'm pregnant. Surprise!" I told everyone, waiting to see their reactions.

The room was silent. Everyone was just staring at me. Like I know it's a shock, but I was expecting a reaction from them. There's like more than 10 of us, I thought someone would say something.

Wanda then jumped out of her seat, squealing while pulling me into a hug. "I'm so happy for you Nat! Can I be godmother?"

I couldn't help but laugh at her, she's like a little sister to me, so of course I was going to say yes. I'd already decided that I wanted her anyway.

"Of course Wands. You were my first choice anyway." I replied while kissing her on the head.

>time skip to after giving birth<

Looking down at my baby girl feels unreal. Like it's hard to believe that I made her. She's my daughter. 50% me. I mean, somehow you can already tell. She looks exactly like me. It's crazy how much I already love this tiny human. I've never felt like this before. She's perfect. All my worries eased away. Everything would be alright.

Authors note
Sorry it's short. I'm tired but I felt the need to write. Enjoy as there are only two oneshots left after this!