Can't go anywhere alone (NR)

*You are 5*

*You are 5*

Wandas pov:
"Thankyou Wanda, I'll see you later." Nat called out to me as she left for her mission. She's only going to be gone for around 6 hours which not going to lie, I'm really happy about. I love Y/N so much, but I know when she wakes up she will have a meltdown as Nat isn't there. Not looking forward to it.

Y/N's pov:
I woke up to an empty bed. That means either that mama is making me breakfast, or she is on a mission. I hope it's the first one.

"Hi Y/N, how did you sleep?" Wanda asked me walking into the room.

I raised my arms up to her and she picked me up. "I'm good. Where mama?"

I looked up towards Aunt Wanda and she had that look on her face. Immediately I knew what it meant and my eyes started to fill with tears.

Wanda's pov:
"Hey, hey no tears Y/N. She'll be back later." I tried to calm the 5 year old down before a meltdown happened, however I was too late. She began thrashing around in my arms and yelling out to her mama. I tightened my grip on her and sat us down on the bed, her still struggling in my arms.

I was about to speak, when I got a smack right in the face. Knowing I had to keep my cool, I set Y/N down on the bed and stood up. "I will be back when you have calmed down." I told her before going downstairs.

That only made her cry louder, as even when I was in the kitchen I could hear her.

>time skip to when Nat gets home<

"Mama!" Y/N shouted and ran over to a tired looking Nat, me following behind her.

Nat bent down and scooped Y/N up into her arms, tickling her belly. Cute giggles filled the room, making me and Nat laugh as well.

Whilst Y/N was babbling to Nat about her day, I leaned into her and whispered, "you're lucky I love both of you." and walked off into my room, ready for a sleep.

Natasha's pov:
After Wanda had walked away, I sat me and Y/N on the sofa, her straddling my lap whilst playing with my hair.

I looked down at her, and her eyes met mine. "Did you have a nice day with Auntie Wanda baby?"

Her smile turned into a little pout, and I had to bite back a giggle. "Well yes, but also no. I missed you so so so so much mama. I was really sad when I woke up and you weren't here."

"I'm sorry my sweet girl, they really needed me for a mission and I didn't want to wake you up. Do you forgive me?" I questioned the 5 year old sat on my lap, knowing the answer already.

She nodded her head at me, and laid it down on my chest, bringing her thumb to her mouth.

Knowing she was tired, I came up with a good idea. "How about we get some snacks and watch a movie in my bed?" She immediately shot up and began shouting yes. I stood up, Y/N on my hip, and grabbed some snacks from the kitchen.

Once we made it to my room, I gently placed Y/N down on the bed and began walking to my wardrobe. However, I didn't even take two steps before I heard, "Mama, no come back!"

I turned around to face her, and was met with the most pitiful look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want you to leave." She told me before throwing her hands up in the air, signalling she wants to be picked up.

"Baby, I'm only going to get changed."

She just stuck her hands out again, and stared at me. Giving in, I picked her up and went to get changed. Having a 5 year old on my hip made it difficult, but somehow I managed.

The same thing happened when I tried to go to the toilet, she began to get upset. I had to take her to the toilet with me, and place her on the counter. I mean it's cute that she wants to be with me, but like I need my own space sometimes. Guess that's what happens when you have a young child.

>time skip to after the movie, because I'm being lazy<

The movie had just ended, and I could see how tired Y/N was. She could barely keep her eyes open, jolting up every time they closed.

"You're so tired my love. Go to sleep. Mama's here." I whispered to her while pushing her baby hairs out of her face.

She looked up and me, "I don't want to. What if you're gone when I wake up."

That's when I realised, she didn't want to sleep incase I wasn't there when she woke up. This made my heart ache. She's the sweetest.

I placed a kiss on her head and said, "I promise you I will be."

She held up her little pinky finger, waiting for me to do the same. I couldn't help but smile. I lifted my pinky and wrapped it around hers, bringing it up to my mouth and giving it a small kiss.

After that she fell asleep, a small smile present on her face. I laid down next to her and closed my eyes, grateful for our little family.