Meeting Colin (SJ)

Scarlett's pov:Today Y/N is meeting Colin for the first time

Scarlett's pov:
Today Y/N is meeting Colin for the first time. I'm not going to lie, but I'm really nervous. She gets really shy meeting new people anyway, and this is the first time she will be meeting one of my boyfriends.

Colin is coming round at 10am, and it's currently 8am so I'm going to go and wake Y/N up. I made my way into her room, only to be met with the most adorable sight. She's cuddled up under a mound of blankets, her face slightly peeking out the top.

I knelt down next to her and slightly shook her. "Y/N baby, it's time to get up."

She groaned and rubbed her eyes, slowing opening them and looking into mine. "There she is."

"Hi mama."

"Hey baby. Let's get you ready. Colin is coming over today. Do you remember?"

As soon as these words left my mouth, her eyes began to water. I knew this would happen.

I pulled her into a hug and whispered, "I promise he's nice. He's really excited to finally meet you. Can you be a big girl for me?"

She nodded her head at me and got out of bed, finding some clothes to wear.

~

Colin will be here any minute and I'm sort of freaking out. I'm just praying this will go well as I really like Colin, but if he doesn't get along with Y/N then he has to go. She comes first, before anyone.

~

I got a text from Colin saying he's just parking his car, so I went over to the front door and opened it. He walked up to me and pulled me in for a kiss.

As soon as this happened, Y/N let out a scream and ran over to me, hugging my legs. "That's my mama!" She shouted at Colin, with tears running down her face.

I shot Colin an apologetic look before picking up a thrashing Y/N and taking her into the kitchen.

Placing her down on the floor, I leant down to her height and wiped her tears. "Shh baby. It's okay. I promise Colin is nice, you know I wouldn't let him come over if he wasn't."

She nodded her head and leant into me, "Can you try and give him a chance. For me bubs."

Once again she nodded her head and gave me an innocent peck on the lips. God she melted my heart.

Me and Y/N walked back into the lounge where Colin was and sat down on the sofa next to him.

~

It had been an hour since Colin got here, and Y/N is slowly warming up to him. She's talking more and laughing at his jokes, so that's a good sign.

"Right, I'm just going to make some food, I'll be back in a but." I said to them both, but mainly Y/N.

~

I walked back into the lounge and was met with the cutest sight. Y/N was cuddled into Colin's chest and they were both reading a book together. I knew they would get along, and I'm so happy they are.

I placed the food down on the tray in front of us, and sat back down next to them, cuddling up to Colin. I smiled to myself realising just how lucky I am right now. Hopefully this works out.

Authors note
Sorry for how shit this is. I literally hadn't written anything in ages and wanted to get something out - I didn't really care what tbh.

Requests are still closed and won't be open again until my new one shot book. This should be out hopefully before the end of the year, depending on when I finish this one.

Hope everyone is doing well. Please feel free to message me if you ever need, my dms are open.

Thankyou for the constant support. I love you all