"Thank you, Julie," I said to her. She nodded, giving me a smile, and left from there.

I then took my luggage and entered the room.

The room was simple in white and was not too small nor too big.

I kept my luggage and sat on the bed to relax my legs. They were hurting a lot.

I tried to massage them a little.

I don't know what's going on in that monster's mind, but one thing I know is that I have entered hell now. I never saw a cruel person like him. He doesn't have a heart, or maybe his heart is made of stone. How can he be so cruel?

Why does he hate us this much?

What did we do to him to hate us?

Till now, Neil must have told everything to Jas. I don't know how she will react.

Should I call them?

Yes, I think I should call them once.

But whom will I call?

If I call Jas, then I will not be able to talk with her. She must be angry at me now, and if I call Neil, he will get angry at me.

Should I call Zara?

Yes, I should call and ask her about Jas and Neil. I know she will not talk with me properly and will shout at me, but I have to know about Jas and Neil.

I opened my bag and took out my mobile from it.

There were 11 missed calls from Jas, 5 missed calls from Zara, and 2 missed calls from Him.

Oh God! My phone was in silent mode.

I dialled Zara's number.

She picked up my call after four rings.

"Hello,"

"Hello, Zara, how's everything?" I asked. "Did you tell Jas about my wedding?"

"I didn't tell her. Bro told her." She said this in a boring tone.

"How is Jas? Did she say something? Is she angry at me?" I asked, even knowing Jas would surely be angry at me. And why wouldn't she?

"No, she is very happy and dancing here," she said in a sarcastic tone. "If you are done with your questions, can I hang up the call?"

"Hmm"

She ended the call without asking or saying anything.

This all happened because of that monster.

I mentally cursed him, and then I thought to freshen up.

I opened my luggage, took out my pajamas from it, and went to freshen up.

As the water ran over my body, I felt relaxed, but my legs were still hurting. I waited under the shower for some more time and then came out.

I was about to sit on the bed when one of the maids knocked on my door.

"Yes?"

"You have been called by sir," she said.

Now what does that monster want?

"Okay, I am coming," I said as I stood up to meet that tiger.

Oh god, please help me to walk.

I went downstairs. He was sitting there typing something on his phone.

"Mr. Obroi, did you call me?" I asked.

He looked up from his phone. "Yeah," he said as he got up from the chair.

"As you are a new maid here and will be living here in my house, as you know, I have given my staff a long vacation," he said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"From tomorrow onwards, you have to do every chore in this house: gardening, laundry, cleaning, and everything. I want everything to be done before I reach home from the office. And remember, this Aryan Obroi doesn't tolerate any mistakes from his employees."

My eyes went round after listening to him.

Is he trying to kill me by making me work alone in this whole mansion?

"How will I be able to do all the work alone? Your mansion is too big," I said in a low tone.

"That I don't know. That's your problem," he said, giving me a wicked smile. "But I want my work to be done before I come home from the office," he said, dangerously coming close to me, which made me take two steps back.

"Am I clear?" He asked, maintaining his straight face.

I nodded and turned to go back to my room, but his voice stopped me.

"And remember one thing. You are a maid of this house, so never ever try to claim your right to this house or to me," he warned me.

I turned to face him.

"Don't worry, Mr. Obroi. I will never do such things because, as you also know, I am not interested in you nor in your house."

He marched towards me, fuming in anger. He grabbed my hair in his fist, which made me wince in pain.

"Ahhh! Leave me, Aryan!" I tried to remove his hand, but he tightened his grip.

"Don't ever try to give me a back answer, Miss. Niya Arora. I am not your so-called brother who would listen to everything," he spat, gritting his teeth and looking straight into my eyes with only the fire of hatred in his eyes.

"Leave me, Aryan!"

Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

Why is he so heartless?

Finally, he left my hair, pushing me and making me fall on the floor.

All the maids were looking at us.

"Next time, mind your tongue!" He warned me and left from there.

I slowly got up, wiping my tears, and left to go to my room.

How much I was happy in my house. Jas and Bro used to take care of me.

I miss them.

I went to my room and laid on the bed.

I don't know how I will do all the work alone tomorrow.

I just hope he doesn't create new problems for me.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Please do vote and comment. (Vote target 85+)

Stay blessed

Vel💕