[Reaction] Monster trio

Start from the beginning

"what?" there's a whisper about what it is all over the theater. Azill just smirking while watching it too.

"boss.. you don't know who are they! the three of them.. is crazy! they lead a fucking huge army and you just send me myself to kill them!? at least why don't you the one who go to them yourself! I'm done with this. i better die if i'm going to face them again!" the one in knee yelled as they looked at his boss who gritted his teeth and then point the gun at them.

"then die." gunshot can be heard as the one in knee fall lifeless.

"hii!!" Usopp and Chopper is hugging each other when the gun is shot to the one in knee. the theater is tense. the regular marines soldier is having a goosebumps and the others just glaring at the scene.

"i'm curious about who's the three that makes the one in knee want to die just because of them.." says Shanks, the Yonko and captain of Red-hair Pirate.

"the gun is quite different.. i never see a gun like that." say Franky looking at the gun that man holding.

"tch.. worthless." the man turned back and walk away from the lifeless body.

the scene change. it show a huge classic building. there's show a room with a lot of alcohol there and a table for 3 or 4 men.

the room it show 3 men sitting at the chair while drinking a alcohol.

"hmm.. i want that.." Zoro say looking at the bottle of sake.

"gah.. oy, Zo. what did you do to the intruder?" a man wearing a black coat red suit say to a man wearing a green black coat with an unbutton white suit.

"hah? ah you mean them? i let them escape. i can tell that they're boss is going to get here soon." the black coat man just sigh at the answer of his friend say.

"it will be great if you torture them first y'know.." a man wearing a white suit say as he blow a smoke from his cigarette. "..Nevermind. but I'll be the one who torture the next one, okay?"

"do what you want."

"why do they voice feel familiar?" a few of the Strawhat crew say waiting at the moment they face being reveal.

"haha. San, you can use my tool at the basement if you want." the black coat man say.

"well thank you Lu. and i will." answer the white suit man as he picked up his glass of alcohol and continue talking. "i did want to try it anyway."

"i too want to try something.. mind it cook?" the green black coat man say as he lift a gun with his right hand.

"shisisi. then that's great.. i'll watch it."

"what-?" Ace say as he feel that laugh is same as his little brother laugh.

"how can they talking about torture so easily..?" ask Nami with Chopper in her arms.

the scene slowly zoom out to reveal who are those three are. and holy, it was Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy!

 and holy, it was Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy!