Lions vs Eagles and a brief reunion

Start from the beginning

"Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours, Malfoy," Eliza retorted. "Then for the first time ever you could catch the Snitch for you and honor your family."

The Gryffindor team laughed loudly. Draco turned slightly pink and stalked away.

At a quarter to eleven, the Gryffindor team set off for the locker rooms. The weather couldna have been more different from their match against Hufflepuff. It was a clear, cool day with a very light breeze; there would be no visibility problems this time. They could hear the rest of the school moving into the stadium beyond. Everyone changed their black robes to the Quidditch robes, and Rigel removed his wand from the pocket and stuck it inside the T-shirt he was going to wear under the Quidditch robes. Just in case.

"You know what we've got to do," said Wood as they prepared to leave the locker rooms. "If we lose this match, we're out of the running, just — just fly as you did in practice yesterday, and we'll be okay!"

They walked out onto the field to tumultuous applause. The Ravenclaw team, dressed in blue, were already standing in the middle of the field. Their Seeker, Cho Chang, was the only girl on their team. She was short, even shorter than Eliza and that was saying something.

"Wood, Davies, shake hands," Madam Hooch said briskly, and Wood shook hands with the Ravenclaw Captain.

"Mount your brooms... on my whistle... three — two — one —"

Rigel kicked off into the air and the Firebolt zoomed higher and faster than any other broom; he soared around the stadium and grabbed the quaffle speeding towards the Slytherin posts, listening all the while to the commentary, which was being provided by the Weasley twins' friend Lee Jordan.

"They're off, and the big excitement this match is the Firebolts that the Potter twins and Black are flying for Gryffindor. According to Which Broomstick, the Firebolt's going to be the broom of choice for the national teams at this year's World Championship —"

"Jordan, would you mind telling us what's going on in the match?" interrupted ProfessorMcGonagall's voice.

"Right you are, Professor — just giving a bit of background information — the Firebolt, incidentally, has a built-in auto-brake and —"

"Jordan!"

"Okay, okay, Gryffindor in possession,  Eliza Potter of Gryffindor, heading for goal..."

She scored. Roger Davies went for the goal but was saved by Wood. Then Rigel scored thrice followed by two goals each by Angelina and Eliza putting the score at 80-0

"Show her your acceleration, Harry!" Fred yelled as he whooshed past in pursuit of a Bludger that was aiming for Rigel.

"Gryffindor leads by eighty points to zero, and look at that Firebolt go! Harry Potter's really putting it through its paces now, see it turn — Chang's Comet is just no match for it, the Firebolt'sprecision — balance is really noticeable in these long —"

"JORDAN! ARE YOU BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE FIREBOLTS? GET ON WITH THE COMMENTARY!"

Ravenclaw was pulling back; they had now scored three goals, which put Gryffindor only fifty points ahead — if Cho got the Snitch before him, Ravenclaw would win.

"Oh!" screamed Cho, pointing. Rigel looked down. Three dementors, three tall, black, hooded dementors, were looking up at Harry. Rigel was about to take out his wand when something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of Harry's wand. Instead of flying the dementors fell to the ground. How weird... Soon Harry caught the Snitch and Gryffindor won.

"That's my boy!" Wood kept yelling as Angelina, and Eliza had all kissed Harry while Rigel decided to give him a fist bump; Fred had him in a grip so tight Harry felt as though his head would come off. In complete disarray, the team managed to make its way back to the ground. Harry got off his broom and looked up to see a gaggle of Gryffindor supporters sprinting onto the field, Ron in the lead. Before he knew it, he had been engulfed by the cheering crowd.