''Harry,'' She said, and it was the first time she said my name in this tone I only could consider as a soft cry for more.

But she wasn't the only one who was yearningfor someone else. Because I was, for her.

As I went further with my hands to her midriff, I moved my hands to the front of her skinny denims. I opened her button, and zipper. She didn't outcry, so that was a good thing. I went at a slow pace down on my knees, and I pulled her jeans earthward. I used a bit of brunt to get the textile down. She stepped slowly out of the jeans, and I threw it conscientiously away in the corner.

I hadn't been in her apartment for such a long time, and gobs of memories came back. I missed the evening that we were just cuddled up and loving the life that we had received. But now every little thing didn't go like we had planned it to be. We went to her bed, and she laid herself down. Fortunately, my hand was under her back, and I moved her a bit further onto the bed. I examined her, almost, au naturel body on her bed. I couldn't presuppose this was a sort of fling we in recent times created.

I came closer to her, hovering above her, supporting my own weight. Our faces were so close to each other that I wanted to kiss her so erroneously. After all, I didn't. Not because I didn't want to - because damn my entire body was on fire when I was with her - but I wanted to wait for a few minutes. I had to choose the right timing to make sure she longed enough for my kisses, and practically would beg for it.

I was in between her legs, and I lifted her right leg by just putting my hand on the back of her knee. I solicitously lifted her leg, and started with trailing pecks on her feet. Deliberately, but surely I moved further up. I heard her supple faint falling from her lips, and I couldn't wait to hear more sounds coming from her mouth. The more time we were spending on her bed - breathing in a hormonal atmosphere - I had moved pretty far with my mouth. But I stopped at her waist. She was still wearing her knickers, and I was determined to take them off.

I took the lace between my fingertips, and without asking her, or even announcing my actions, I slipped them off. They touched her legs, and I enthusiastically moved them casually over her feet. A soft huff fell from her lips. She was annoyed that I was teasing her. It was going the right way.

''Let me feel you,'' I spoke, and I saw her closing her mouth forcibly. ''And if you object - which presumably won't be happening - just know I've been craving you for so long. I don't want anyone but you.'' I rambled, and I knew if I went on and on I would lose my shit and turn into an emotional wreck, and it just wasn't the time for it.

Vicky agreed, not by saying anything, but by closing her eyes and waiting for me to start. I pushed her legs further open, and I knew she hadn't been touched nor had touched herself in God knows how long.

"Darling,'' I said, and I knew she was aware of the thoughts that were running through my brain. I didn't care at all.

With my tongue I licked the inside of her. She was so velvety, it sometimes was too much for me. As I came closer to her private area, Vicky tried to close her legs haltingly. But I forced her to hold them by keeping them open.

It didn't take long before I tongue touched her private area delicately. She tried to move her legs, but I was holding them so securely, she wasn't able to do much. It wasn't to be dominant, not at all, it was to give her what she needed. And I didn't want her to interrupt her own pleasuring moment.

My tongue moved repeatedly over her flesh, and she tasted so precious. She tasted like she was still mine. Yet she never was. I wondered if she ever would be in the end of everything.

It never failed to dumbfound me how much my touches meant to her. Her body would stiffen now and then, yet she wouldn't come undone because I demanded her not to. I wanted to make her feel something for a long time, and not be finished by a few minutes. Her hormones were astonishingly active since I was touching her after months of distance. It surprised me that she even wasn't allowing someone else to become that close. But I knew Vicky respected her body, and she wouldn't be open with a stranger within an instance. She was better than throwing her body to random men.