Sussy Seremony

A small gremlin looking child about 4'2, waddles out holding a pillow made of weed, freshly picked from Sarah's secrete lair. Upon the pillow the utmost precious circular items, are sitting, glistening with all the colours of the disco lights.

Ugh he's so weird, I have no idea how he even got on the invitation list, especially to have been given such a significant role

Ugh he's so weird, I have no idea how he even got on the invitation list, especially to have been given such a significant role. Personally I think its just because if he wasn't, Carter would throw the biggest hissy fit and more than likely cause world war III. He's unhealthily obsessed with that scuba badussy. They claim to have a relationship, but we all know it's more of a kidnapper-kid situation.

As the musty crusty, garbage looking child is making his was down the isle, Carter yells over Kyra, Jasmyn and myself from his spot as priest "Hey sexy" *Twerks cutely* Instantly I take the newly empty leash and flog him straight across the face. I really don't like that guy. As I turn my head back in the direction of the entrance, Sarah is standing in the middle of the doorway, laughing so hard she smacks Logangbang, who's arm is intertwined with hers, sending his unreleased cereal across the floor. Logangbang instantly drops to his knees bawling his eyes out. He begins to lick it up off the floor, he really can't stand to see any wasted. Sarah desperately tries to pull him back to his feet so he can walk her down the isle as planned, but it is no use, he's never gonna budge till every scrap is licked up.

She gives up and is forced to gather herself and her bouquet of weed and begin her journey down the isle.

Time begins to move as if life is in slow motion, Sarah is strutting down the isle, making sure her posture is in the right position for her butt to protrude as much as possible

Time begins to move as if life is in slow motion, Sarah is strutting down the isle, making sure her posture is in the right position for her butt to protrude as much as possible. Her eyes never leave the front on the room, she is walking as if she's on a mission, as if she has a space ship waiting at the other end of the isle for her who is waiting to leave in order to kill all the aliens and save the frogs they have boarded on the ship. She looks..... decent I guess. She never slows as she grows closer and closer to us and her soon to be wife.