𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Sane? Quite the opposite actually." I turned my attention to her as I stabbed the waffle with a fork.

"Indulge me then, how is a muggle more chaotic than us wizards?" She asked as I smiled with the answers that came rolling through my head.

"Let's see then, they have math in their world. It's like alphabets and numbers in a question. Margarita mentioned them to me in the letter the other day. Something about solving equations."

"Alphabets in math?"

"Yes. They can't just magically make food appear like us in a minute. They have to make it. Like work on it with all the ingredients. I heard it takes hours."

"Oh. I forgot you have Muggle friends. I'm quite surprised you trusted them with such a secret. They must mean a lot to you." She took a bite out of a scone.

"In a way," I said quietly, "some people just have a way of sneaking up on you." Putting a piece of waffle in my mouth.

"Talking about sneaking out, Blaise wanted us to go to the Muggle ice cream store in New York. We can get your favorite cherry-flavored ice cream."

"None of us own a car, let alone drive one, Bonnie." I looked at her hysterically as she adjusted herself in her seat.

"The Weasley's are letting us borrow theirs for the weekend. I might have slipped your name." She looked at me as I blinked at her.

"You did what? Weasley wouldn't agree to that. He knows I'm scared of heights. I wouldn't sit in a flying car. I think he gave it to us because he has a liking for you."

She pointed a finger at herself as I shook my head. "Weasley does not like me. Secondly, I have barely spoken to him. Thirdly, his mother has a disliking for Slytherin's. Fourthly — "

"But — " I tried to cut in.

" — his sister kind of creeps me out."

"Ginny creeps you out? How? I mean, from what I've heard she's very popular amongst the Slytherin's — when I mean Slytherin's I'm speaking about Blaise."

"Don't get me started on his small crush on Ginny Weasley. It's sort of cute in a way. But it doesn't stop me from being creeped out with the whole chamber thing from the second year." She shook her head, pushing her dark hair behind her ears — disagreeing with me.

"Oh come on, it's cute how both of you have a thing for the Weasley's. I'll remember to tease you both about it here and there." I laugh as they almost attempt to throw a piece of bread at me.

"I do not have a liking for George Weasley." She held her ground as I tried to hold on to my laughter.

"I never said which Weasley." She was taken back as she clamped her mouth shut. I looked at her as she pretended to not notice my existence for a second.

"I don't like him," she spoke as I looked at her amused. "I do not like Weasley," she repeated herself.

"Okay — okay — " I began to speak as she didn't let me finish him.

"I don't like him. That will never happen." She stared at me as her face was absolutely serious. "If you keep this up, you don't get ice cream. I'm going to leave you to do Potions homework alone."

"Okay, okay, I won't speak of it again. No need to leave me out of an ice cream plan." She nodded her head as she took a bite out of the scone. "Oh is that George?"

She turned her head quickly around as there was no one, obviously. I just enjoyed messing around with her. She pushed her hair back to her face, fixing herself as the realization hit her.