Tears

Last time on the totally not scuffed Camie X Deku Story.. Our Beloved Protagonist Izuku Midoriya was fighting a villain that could split themselves into mini selves! What will Izuku do now?? Find out in this chapter of  "Love At First Sight!? Well..."

Izuku's POV

Shit. So it turns out that not only does this idiot have some duplicating ability, he also is really good at running away. I sped through the streets of Japan, following him. He took a sharp turn, and I followed. He led to to an alleyway, where he... wait where did he go? I turned around just in time to see him, in his regular form, holding a crowbar, I dodged, but he hit my leg. I felt it snap and I fell down onto the hard concrete. The villain loomed over me. "Well.. say good bye, Izuku Midoriya!" I then heard a loud thud, but it wasn't the villain, it was.. someone else. The pain in my leg was getting worse, my eyes filled with tears. I then felt something..no someone pick me up, and I blacked out.

A couple hours later

I woke up in a hospital bed. My leg was bandaged, but the pain still lingered. I turned my head, and saw Iida, half-asleep. When he noticed me up, his head jolted up "Midoriya..?" He rubbed his eyes "Midoriya! Are you alright??" Iida looked genuinely concerned "Well, besides the fact my leg still feels weird, yeah." I responded. "Ok.. now go back to sleep!" Iida said sternly, and I went back to bed

6 hours later...

Well that was surprisingly easy. The good news is my leg should be back in functioning order in about 5 days. The bad news is the villain I was chasing got away, And was a part of an uprising crime organization. Well, I guess I'll uber home and ohmygod i forgot about Camie! I checked my phone and had 6 messages from her.
Cam-Cam💕
IZU ARE YOU OK
IZU
IZU??
IZU PLEASE ANSWER
ARE YOU HURT?
HOLD ON IM COMING
My eyes welled with tears once again. How could I forget about her! I completely abandoned her to fight some villain. I heard the hospital doors burst open, snd there she was, mascara falling from her teary eyes. "IZU!" She ran to me to give me a hug but stopped when she realized I was in crutches. "OMG IZU! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!" She sobbed into my shoulder. I did my best to hug her, but crutches made that almost impossible. She let go and then.. slapped me across the face. "WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER! I was so worried!!" I tried to talk, but the words were jumbled "Well..I.." she smiled. "I'm just playing! I'm taking you home, crutches boy." CRUTCHES BOY??? I was too tired to say anything else, so I followed Camie into her car.

30 mins later

We arrived at the dorms. She helped me out of the car, and we stopped outside of the entrance. "I had a feeling this first date would be weird." I smiled, and deeply looked into her caramel eyes. I don't know what happened in my brain, but I leaned forward and gently kissed her on the lips, she returned the kiss, and it was like fireworks exploding in my brain. We parted our lips, and I felt my face heating up. "I'll see you tomorrow, Izu!" Camie returned to her car, winked, and drove off. Oh my god.. We just had our first kiss, AHH! I then realized I was without my crutches, and felt some sort of support holding up my back. It was...

IIDA?!!

"Hehehehehheheha!" Iida grinned. He handed my my crutches, and his glasses shined. "You really thought I'd miss your first kiss? NEVER!" I wanted to punch him so bad, but all my strength was focused on holding myself up. I tried to talk, but just smiled."You are so creepy!" We started laughing together. I walked (well.. moved my crutches) inside to see Class 1-A wide-eyed. Kirishima spoke up. "..GET RIGHT MIDORIYA!" The boys erupted in cheers and whistles, all except for Bakugo, who seemed very interested in the wall. Uraraka looked like she wanted to break something, but stormed off to her room. Bakugo got up and followed her, as always

The next day..
It was a beautiful day outside.. birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, on a day like this, kids like us... should be in homeroom! The bell rung, and Aizawa-Sensei spoke. "Good morning, brats. This week, we'll be having a joint training with Shiketsu.. but due to the class imbalance, we will be getting a student from their academy. I would like to introduce you to..

"Camie Utushimi."

I definitely didn't forget about this story..
Anyways, this chapter was a bit longer, and I shall try to write the rest of the chapters longer. As always, have a nice day!