Confrontation

Here we go again...
9:59
Izuku's Pov
I called Iida to come pick me up.
20 mins later, he arrived. "So.. how was it?" I blushed and replied "It was good" Iida raised his eyebrow "You met someone speical eh?" I put my head down "Let's just go back to the dorms!" And so we drove off.

When we arrived back to our "home" I quickly took a shower and texted her

Izuku:Uh Hi is this Camie?
Camie:Yup! Wsp qt
Izuku:I just got home, what about you?
Camie:Pretty much the same
Izuku:Soo.. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date sometime?
Camie: Sounds good Zuku
Izuku:Zuku?!
Camie:Yup! That's your nickname! Anyways, where would we go?
Izuku: Well, there's this place 30 mins away from my school, they have basically everything you could ever want
Camie: Ooh! Is Thursday good?
Izuku: Yea sure!
Camie: I'm gonna head to bed, Goodnight Zuzu,
Izuku: Goodnight... Cam

Izuku shut off his phone and slept like a baby.

Thursday
4:30 pm

It has been about an hour since school ended. Class 1-A was chilling in the loft, when a certain brunette decided to open her mouth. "Bakugo you've been so GOOD to me, I don't know what I could do without you." She got on his lap and kissed him. She darted her eyes towards Izuku menacingly and then continued. After 5 seconds they stopped. Bakugo turned to Izuku. "Does that hurt your little feelings DEKU?" Deku didn't look fazed. "Good for you I guess?" and he continued to look at the article he was reading. Bakugo was in shock for a couple seconds then snapped out of it. Izuku then get another text from Camie. His face lit up with excitement.

Camie: Yo qt! You ready for the date today?
Izuku: Totally! I'm so excited to actually meet you
Camie: But that's not what I texted for
Camie: It turns out we'll be having joint training with U.A, so we can spend the whole week together!
Izuku: Really?! That's so cool! Well, I'm gonna leave in like 10 mins, I'll see you then. Bye ❤️
Camie:See ya then qt 🥰

Izuku's face was tomato-like. "Sooo.. who got you smiling like that? 😏" Mina exclaimed "I-I well actually I-l" Mina snatched Izuku's phone "Hmm.." Mina face broke out into a grin "Who's Camie?" Izuku's mouth was wide agape. "Uhh sorry I have to go!" He activated full cowl at 5 percent, and ran through the building snatching his phone at an insane speed. He then stopped. "Wait! My wallet!" He ran back, went to his dorm, got his wallet, and ran out. "... What the hell just happened!?" The class yelled in unison.

Ochako Pov
'I was about to explode.'
'HUH?! HOW THE HELL DID THAT USELESS BITCH GET A GIRLFRIEND?? HE WAS SO DEPRESSED AND LONELY TWO DAYS AGO?!
HE'S JUST SUPPOSED TO BE A USELESS DEKU!

And so.. Class 1-A was in shock, while Izuku was halfway to his location. And so it was.

IM SORRY FOR THE HIATUS AHHHH I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE ILL TRY TO BE MORE ACTIVE I JUST HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK I HATE HIGHSCHOOL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But on a serious note, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and as always, stay safe, and dont trust the white van!