ITS OFFICIAL+ START OF RE-WRITE

OKK, so I'm gonna do a re-write based off some of the comments I got (ty btw)

Izuku

Crying. That's all I really remember. It's been 2 weeks since I found Ochako cheating, and God I wish I could un-see it. But that's not what was important. I'm Izuku Midoriya, student of U.A, and wielder of One For All. I should get over this... right?

Wrong.
I slumped back in the bed I had become so comfortable with, tears stained all over it. I forced myself to get out of bed and dry my tears, class started in an hour anyways. I took a shower, and got on my uniform. I walked out my dormitory to see Iida making breakfast. "Morning Midoriya!" He said. "Hey" I replied with fake enthusiasm. He read me like a book. "Still upset about the break-up?" I nodded my head. He looked at me really serious and said "Midoriya, if you keep focusing on that you cannot grow as a person. You have to get over it, and I know you can." He slapped my head hard enough to have a sensation but not hard enough to hurt and continued "Remember, even though she isn't with you, the rest of us are here for you." He's right. I can get over this I got this! "Thanks Iida." I said. "Anytime" he responded "...You want some eggs?" I was about to say no but my stomach wanted otherwise. "Eh, why not."

248 words
WOOO! First part of the re-write done! From this point on, I'll work on making the chapters longer, and make updates quicker. Now that I'm aware that story had a tiny fanbase, tiny but still there. Anyways, as always drop any suggestions in the comments. Stay safe y'all!

     -Author dude