Chapter 18- Camren was Not Real

Start from the beginning

Dinah trying to reassure her but failed.

"Hey, biggy!"

Ally playfully slapped her arm.

"Sorry."

She said quietly.

"Where's Harry?"

"He left."

"Hey, you need some rest, we'll go ahead."

"No, I wanna go home."

"Camila, stop being so stubborn, you can't go anywhere plus it's getting late and it's too dangerous to drive."

Ally said like an authority.

"I don't care."

"Please, just listen to us, ok? We can drive you back home by morning."

Mani said in a serious tone.

"Fine, but I'll sleep next to the three of you."

She finally agreed but with a condition that made me feel so unwanted.

Dinah went out of the tent to pee.

I quickly stood up from the grass.

"How was she?"

"Don't worry, Lo, she's fine. She just need some rest."

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Hey, I know this is hard for you and I don't believe on anything that Harry said. I knew the pictures wasn't real too. You can't do that to my bestfriend, right? "

"Of course, you know me and you know that she's the only girl I loved this much. I won't do anything to hurt her."

"I know, all of us know. Now go get some sleep too, we'll see you in the morning."

"Yeah good night."

We smiled to each other and I turned to walk to my assigned tent but Dinah asked a very important favor.

"Ah, Lauren?"

I turned to face her again.

"yeah?"

"Can you go with me into the woods to pee? It's kind of scary here."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Sure, DJ, come on."

We walked in the darkest part of the woods using just our phones as flashlights.

-----------------------------------

I woke up with my phone signaling for new messages.

I looked at it only to discover I had 20 messages from Ally, Dinah and Mani.

'Lauren! We're driving back home! Camila wanted to go back early.'

A message from Ally.

'Lo, Camila asked us to drive her back home. Are you awake?'

A message from Mani.

'Wake up and get your sexy fluffy butt in your car and follow us, dawg, we're driving back at the dorm, NOW! She said she's going back home to her family after getting her stuff.

PS can you please bring me the bra I left hanging in our tent? Thanks!'

A message from Dinah.

I jumped and almost had a heart attack. I quickly fixed my things and unzipped the tent but Louis surprisingly showed up and our foreheads bumped. I was almost smacked down and felt the pain on my head.