Chapter 13- Coz I love you Camzzz

Camila's POV

I was in our room alone, it's Tuesday and Lauren's always gone early every Tuesdays and Thursdays for her Philosophy class and Gym.

I woke up with another tray of breakfast next to the bed. It has a note which says: ' Good morning, little one, I will never get tired of cooking for you when it means putting a smile on your face everyday. I love you always. -Lern Jergi ;)'

You can say I'm a spoiled girlfriend, I never wished to be but Lauren's just sweet like that and I feel so lucky to have her. She was right, it always put a smile on my face even in our entire relationship, we always argue like 5 years olds, I would joke and she would pretend it was not funny at all and I would hit her arm and she would burst out laughing like an idiot or sometimes when we are walking, my feet would hurt and I would ask her to give me a piggy back ride but she would whine and I would frown so she would do it even if she rants the whole ride. We always end up wrapped into each other's arms no matter how tough the day went.

I smiled thinking about the memories we made even in a short period of time being together.

And in times like this that I'm alone and she's in her class, I would send cute pictures of me looking like an idiot and generally just trying to annoy her.

Camzii: *Sends a selfie with the food*

             "Morning! Your pancake tastes good but your milk tea tastes like Alien's feet, what did you put here, foot powder from outer space?"

Lern Jergi: "Shut up, I know you just miss me, admit it."

Camzii: "eww, no. I'm more than happy to be alone here coz I can wear everything in your closet." *Sends selfie with Lauren's beanie, pants, sweats and socks*

Lern Jergi: "Camz! I told you to stop trashing my closet and the whole room for that matter! And Wait until I get home and rip that off of you, lil dork."

Camzii: "Don't worry, I just did, wanna see, babe?"

*sends a photo of her butt wearing just her panty*

Lern Jergi: *faints internally* "Game on, loser. Get ready when I get back. PS. I'm running out of battery :("

I laughed like I just read the funniest joke of the year but my suppose to be alone time was interrupted by a knock on the door. I wondered who could that be since I knew everyone was out and I was not expecting any visitor. I walked to the door and turned the knob revealing three people standing in front of my door, my mother, my father and my little sister. They greeted me with  big smiles and I greeted them with an absolute schock on my face.

"Kaki!"

"Camila!"

"Mami? Papa? Sofi...what are you doing here?"

It sounded like I did not want to see them but it was really just that I never really expected to see them. I was talking to them while they were outside of the door and it looked so rude but damn it, I needed to do something to stop them.

"You're Papa had a break from work and Sofi wanted to see you so bad so we decided to drop by."

"Why honey, what's wrong? Are you busy?"

"No, not too much but hey, give me a minute, I'll be right back, it will be so quick!"

I locked the door and ran around the room to remove everything that will give them a clue about Lauren and I. I ripped off the designs and photos on the wall, I accidentally tear off the drawing of the sun and the moon I made but I just placed it under the bed.