Chapter 17: Marks & Announcements

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Come and get me when it's ready", Max says from behind me. "I'll be in my alchemy room, working on my surprise for the pack. It's almost ready."

"Alright", I respond. "But before you go." I lightly trace my fingers across the mark on his neck. He shivers a little from it. The mark he has is back and white, with a full moon with a wolf paw in it's center. "Lucas" was written across it in cursive writing.

"I love the mark I gave you", I complement, cupping his cheek and rubbing my thumb on it.

"I love it too", Max said. "It's pretty. I love the one I gave you though too." He held out his hand and a small mirror appeared in it in a puff of white smoke. "Take a look." He handed me the mirror and I looked at the mark on my neck. It looked like a black and white circle mosaic, with a hand in the middle of the circle, and a star shape in the palm. It had "Maxwell" written across it in cursive. Personally, the mark Max gave me is so much more unique and amazing than the one I gave him.

"That's funny", Max said, peering at my neck.

"What?" I asked.

"The mark i gave you is the Mage Symbol", he replied. "I thought it would be werewolf related. But it looks really nice on you." He lightly brushed his fingers on it, making me shiver. Max's stomach grumbled again, snapping us back to reality. He blushed bright red, and I snickered.

"I'll go start breakfast, you go work on your experiment", I said, pecking his lips. "I love you, so much." He kissed me back and smiled.

"I love you too, so much", he replied, brightly, then he went to his old bedroom. As I was preparing the food, I forgot to ask Max if he wanted bacon or sausage in his burrito. Deciding to prank him, I opened the mind link and focused on him.

"Hey Max, bacon or sausage?" I asked, casually. I heard a small crash come from his alchemy room. I quickly turn off the stove and ran to Max's old room. I busted through the door to see Max carefully cleaning up a small pile of glass shards. I rushed to his side and kissed him. He stood there shocked, but kissed me back. I pulled back and looked him up and down.

"Are you ok?" I asked, worried. "I heard that crash, which I'm guessing came from that glass." He smiled and pecked my cheek.

"I'm alright Liebe", Max reassured. "You just startled me when your voice popped into my head, and I dropped an empty vial. Nothing to worry about."

"I'm still sorry though", I retorted. "I tried to be funny and scare you with the mind link. Ever since I marked you you've been connected to it." He took my hand and held it to his chest.

"As much as I'm happy to be connected to the mind link", Max said. "If you ever do something like that again, you'll get no kisses for an entire day." His voice was sweet, but he definitely was not lying.

"We'll see about that", I said. I pulled him close and began littering his face with kisses. Max began giggling hysterically.

"What are you doing, stop it!" Max squealed. I kept kissing him for a few more seconds and finally stopped. I smiled innocently at him.

"I'm just getting my kisses in", I said, just as innocently. "Because there is a great possibility that I will scare you again." He gave me a playful glare.

"You're an asshole", Max said. I laughed loudly and gave him a goofy smile.

"But I'm your asshole, right?" I asked, teasingly. He rolled his eyes in amusement.

"Yes Liebe, you're my asshole", Max said. We both laughed like idiots again.

"Breakfast is almost ready, so you might as well come back to the kitchen", I said.