<3

(⚠️HEATED MOMENT AT THE END!⚠️)
Camilo's POV:

I help Dolores take care of a person, I help Abuela, I had to run everywhere. My body is burning up, I take a break by sitting on a bench. A few minutes later I get up from my seating place and rush to Casita. I go to the kitchen and get some water. I drink some.

"Y/N, WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell.

I get no response.

I go upstairs and go into my room. I don't see her here, I exit out of my room and enter Mirabel's room. No in there either.

I get out of Mirabel's room and look everyone's room.
Dolores's room.
Antonio's room.
Everyones room.

Damnit where are they.

I go to the last room I haven't check. Bruno's room, I turn the knob and enter. Passing through the sand and getting it in my hair in the process. I walk up the stairs and after a few minutes I've already reached the top, exhausted.

I take a deep breath in and walk past the bridge with ease.

I see his area shut so I walk towards it and open it. I look inside and see her holding a prophecy. Bruno stands up and puts his arms open. Y/n hugs him and I can sorta see the prophecy. Bruno turns around so he's facing me.

"Hi Camilo" Bruno says.

They look up at me and wave.

They turn the prophecy and I look at it. I see myself with them. I walk to them and grab the prophecy. I stare at it.

"This is you in the future with me? With kids!?" I yell.

I look up at them with a red face. My eyes widen.

They nervously smile.

I give the prophecy to Bruno and give y/n a hug. I carry them and start spinning them around!

They start laughing and I kiss them all over their face.

"Camilo stopp!" Y/n says.

"No" I say before kisses their lips. I wrap my arms around their waist and pull them in closer.

"Can.. um- you guys do that in your room?" Bruno says

I turn and see Bruno standing still with his arms by his sides.

"Sorry tio heh" I nervously laugh.

I grab y/n's hand and pulls her out all the way until we're out of Bruno's room.

"Anyways" I say looking at y/n with a smirk.

They turn to me with a smile but then that smile immediately drops when I smile, resting my eyelids slightly.

Y/n backs up and tries to walk away.

"Not so fast y/n!" I say as I start to chase them.

"Camilo we can talk about this. Cmon!" They say and I'm right behind them!

I shape shift into a different person to make myself faster to catch them.

"CAMILO! PLEASE!" They scream as I start to catch up with them.

"Gotcha!" I say as I shape shift back into myself.

I grab their waist and pick them up throwing them over my shoulder and bringing them to my room.

I gently throw them down onto my bed before getting on top of them.

I see them go red as I get closer to their face.

I lean in and kiss them. I feel y/n to wrap their arms around my neck and pull me closer. I smirk into the kiss and go down their neck.

"Camilo.." Y/n says softly.

I begin to suck on their neck having one of my hands go down their body. Lower and lower.

"Camilo~" I hear them moan as I begin kiss lower.

I pull the top of their shirt down expoing their collarbone. I begin to kiss and suck on a spot. I smirk as my hands in now on their thigh.

"Camilo~ We're still young" They say.

I look up at them.

"Yea your right" I go to their face and begin kissing them once again. I pull away.

"At least we could do it when we're older" I smirk

I kiss y/n once again. Going down their neck..

"Camilo!~" y/n says as they try to push my off.

I flip over beside y/n and put them on my lap. I grab their chin and pull closer to my face. We kiss once more. I grab their waist and begin to pull them closer as their arms are on my shoulders.

"Camilo! Come down to eat!" I hear Dolores say.

I pull away from y/n and look at the door for a few seconds. I then look at y/n and smile.

"One more real quick" I say as I pull in for another kiss this time asking for entrance with my tongue. They let me in and I start holding them tighter by the waist.

"CAMILO!" Dolores yells.

I pull away from the kiss. Yelling back to Dolores
"Okay i'm coming!"

I carry off y/n and get off the bed and walk to the door but then I turn back and walk back to y/n to give them one more kiss.
After that I quickly go down to eat. I peak my head through to door to y/n.

"I'll bring some food for you
alright amor" I say

"Alright" y/n says

I smile and make a heart with my hands before going downstairs to eat.